    faster CPU.

    Thanks

    Neil

    Neil, Aug 13, 2005

  2. Hi Neil,

    For your information the Cisco Part Number:

    WIC-4ESW=

    4-Port 10/100 Fast Ethernet Switch WIC (spare)

    has a List Price of $400.00 USD

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/routers/ps221/products_data_sheet09186a00801c749d.html

    ----------------------------------

    The Cisco Part Number:

    CISCO871-K9

    Dual Ethernet Security Router

    has a List Price of $649.00 USD

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/routers/ps380/products_data_sheet0900aecd8028a976.html

    ----------------------------------

    The Cisco Part Number:

    CISCO871-SEC-K9

    Cisco 871 Security Bundle with Plus Feature Set

    has a List Price of $799.00 USD

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/routers/ps380/products_data_sheet0900aecd8028a976.html

    ----------------------------------

    The Cisco Part Number:

    CISCO871W-G-A-K9

    Dual E Security Router with 802.11g FCC Compliant

    has a List Price of $849.00 USD

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/routers/ps380/products_data_sheet0900aecd8028a976.html

    Sincerely,

    Brad Reese
    1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17
    Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803
    U.S. Toll Free: 877-549-2680
    International: 828-277-7272

    www.BradReese.Com, Aug 13, 2005

  3. Neil

    Neil Guest

    Thanks for the information, do you or anyone else have any thoughts on if
    the 1721 or the 871 would provide me with the greatest performance for large
    amounts of P2P traffic.

    Regards,
    Neil

    Neil, Aug 13, 2005
  4. Neil,

    You may want to contact directly Cisco's Product Manager for the Cisco
    871:

    Hari Harikrishnan

    Email:

    Harikris