    Can anyone help?

    Cheers,
    Can
    Can2002, Nov 26, 2003

  2. Can2002

    CCIE8122 Guest

    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm poised to buy a refurbished 1721 fitted with 64MB of RAM and 16MB of
    > flash.
    >
    > I've been trying to find out how many RAM and flash slots the unit has, but
    > have so far had limited luck.
    >
    > Can anyone help?
    >
    > Cheers,
    > Can

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products...stallation_guide_chapter09186a008007e578.html

    It appears the flash is not upgradeable, and the model has only 1 DIMM
    module for DRAM. Thus if I am reading correctly, you would have to buy
    a 96M or 128M DIMM to upgrade the DRAM, and you are stuck with 16M Flash.

    kr
    CCIE8122, Nov 27, 2003

  3. Can2002

    Can2002 Guest

    > It appears the flash is not upgradeable, and the model has only 1 DIMM
    > module for DRAM. Thus if I am reading correctly, you would have to buy
    > a 96M or 128M DIMM to upgrade the DRAM, and you are stuck with 16M Flash.
    >
    > kr

    Thanks for your help!
    Can2002, Nov 29, 2003