    c1700-k9o3sy-mz

    Thanks,
    Scott<-

    Scooter, Feb 25, 2005

  2. Scooter

    BradReeseCom Guest

    Hi Scott,

    You may wish to investigate the Cisco 1700 Series Solution Design Tool:

    http://www.ciscowebtools.com/1700sdt/

    Hope this is helpful.

    Sincerely,

    Brad Reese
    BradReese.Com Cisco Certified Network Engineer Jobs
    United Kingdom: 44-20-70784294
    U.S. Toll Free: 877-549-2680
    International: 828-277-7272
    Fax: 775-254-3558