    Hi,
    Does R1720 have fast ethernet interface? Does 1720 support inter VLAN
    trunking (802.1q or ISL)?
    vitibor, Dec 30, 2006

  2. vitibor

    Darren Green Guest

    "vitibor" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi,
    > Does R1720 have fast ethernet interface? Does 1720 support inter VLAN
    > trunking (802.1q or ISL)?

    Hi,

    Originally I thought that the device only supported Ethernet, however, I
    found a spec sheet saying that it had a fastethernet port. I don't believe
    it supported 802.1q.

    Regards

    Darren
    Darren Green, Dec 30, 2006

  3. vitibor

    Guest

    Darren Green wrote:
    > "vitibor" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi,
    > > Does R1720 have fast ethernet interface? Does 1720 support inter VLAN
    > > trunking (802.1q or ISL)?
    > >

    > Hi,
    >
    > Originally I thought that the device only supported Ethernet, however, I
    > found a spec sheet saying that it had a fastethernet port. I don't believe
    > it supported 802.1q.

    1720 does not support trunking.

    1721 does with all feature sets.

    http://www.cisco.com/application/pd.../ps223/c1037/ccmigration_09186a0080141a31.pdf