    any other solutions?

    Thanks

    Jim
    Jim Peterson, Jun 17, 2008

  2. Jim Peterson

    Carlos Guest

    Jim,
    Many workarounds/solutions to your issue are contained in the MSFT KB.
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/315346/en-us
    Best of luck.
    Post us your feedback.
    Carlos

    Carlos, Jun 17, 2008

  3. Jim Peterson

    Carlos Guest

    Or you may also want to download and install Windows Installer 3.1
    See here:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/893803/en-us
    and here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...38-DE776FD4138C&displaylang=en&displaylang=en