    This is what I have so far.

    http://www.gurtnerphotography.com

    , Aug 15, 2008

  2. Dave Guest

    wrote:
    > Hello. I have been wanting to sell my prints for a while now. I just
    > wanted a little advice of how to do it from someone that has done it
    > or has an idea of how to do it.
    > Thank you for any help.
    > This is what I have so far.
    >
    > http://www.gurtnerphotography.com

    Personally, I would get my web site set up so it does not try to execute
    scripts on peoples computers. I run the 'NoScript' add-on for Firefox,
    which basically stops your site displaying very much at all on my
    computer. NoScript is recommended by Mozilla and it is a very popular
    add-on, so I'm not likely to be in a small minority here.

    If you can move the scripting from the client to the server, you will
    avoid these issues.

    Your home page seems to have some HTML problems too:

    http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=h...(detect automatically)&doctype=Inline&group=0

    Dave, Aug 15, 2008

  3. N Guest

    Try www.redbubble.com