    Panasonic. Now, if it performs well wide open, this could be a good
    addition.

    http://www.43rumors.com/

    RichA, Feb 6, 2012

  2. RichA

    Bruce Guest

    RichA <> wrote:
    >Yes, I know, it's not that wide, but it is wider than the 25mm
    >offerings we've seen from various sources and the 20mm f1.7 lens from
    >Panasonic. Now, if it performs well wide open, this could be a good
    >addition.
    >
    >http://www.43rumors.com/

    The correct link to the article:
    <http://www.43rumors.com/hot-voigtlander-announces-the-new-amazing-17-5mm-f0-95-lens/>

    That's an expensive critter; Euro 1299 including 20% VAT converts to
    about US $1400 without sales tax!

    I won't be buying one. :-(

    I will wait for SLR Magic (Nokton) to come out with a cheaper
    alternative.

    Bruce, Feb 7, 2012