16 photographs by al-Farrob - updating weekly now

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by al-Farrob, Aug 24, 2005.

  1. al-Farrob

    al-Farrob Guest

    al-Farrob, Aug 24, 2005

  2. Very nice site.

    Paul Schilter, Aug 25, 2005

  3. al-Farrob

    Beach Bum Guest

    > I have made slight chages in my photo site
    > and now I am updating it in a weekly basis
    > I invite you to see my photos, as always:
    > http://www.al-farrob.com

    I like your new site design much better than the old. Also, it seems you
    have some new photos. I like the photo blog. Will visit regularly now. :)

    Cheers,

    --
    Mark

    Photos, Ideas & Opinions
    http://www.marklauter.com
    Beach Bum, Aug 25, 2005
  4. al-Farrob

    al-Farrob Guest

    Beach Bum wrote:
    > > I have made slight chages in my photo site
    > > and now I am updating it in a weekly basis
    > > I invite you to see my photos, as always:
    > > http://www.al-farrob.com

    > I like your new site design much better than the old. Also, it seems you
    > have some new photos. I like the photo blog. Will visit regularly now. :)
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > --
    > Mark
    >
    > Photos, Ideas & Opinions
    > http://www.marklauter.com

    I had no seen your site before, I added it to my links :)
    al-Farrob, Aug 25, 2005
  5. al-Farrob

    Beach Bum Guest

    "al-Farrob" <> wrote in message

    > I had no seen your site before, I added it to my links :)

    Thank you :)

    --
    Mark

    Photos, Ideas & Opinions
    http://www.marklauter.com
    Beach Bum, Aug 25, 2005
  6. al-Farrob

    Mark Roberts Guest

    > http://www.al-farrob.com

    Great stuff as usual. I've caught several of your announcements of new
    photos over the past year or two. I almost ignored the first one. Now
    I'm always keeping an eye out for the next :)

    --
    Mark Roberts
    Photography and writing
    Mark Roberts, Aug 25, 2005