    a report stating that I had 200+ infections (on my computer that is) took
    them off and bang this happened.

    Other games seem to be working okay.
    =?Utf-8?B?S0FSRU4=?=, Aug 10, 2004

  2. Hi Karen,

    Try reinstalling Zeus. The spyware removal tool might have removed Zeus's
    registry.

    Hope this helps.

    Bobby

    =?Utf-8?B?Qm9iYnk=?=, Aug 11, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?S0FSRU4=?=

    Brian M. Guest

    Sierra has a load of worthless crap packed on to the Zeus install that I'm
    sure might be considered spyware by one of the removal tools. Try the
    reinstall but be careful to watch what you're cleaning out the next time, it
    may happen again.

    Brian M., Aug 11, 2004