154 releases listed for week 26 (2003-06-23 / 2003-06-29)

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by DVD Release watcher, Jun 24, 2003.

  1. 154 releases listed for week 26 (2003-06-23 / 2003-06-29)

    [Category: Action / Adventure]
    Robin Hood Of The Pecos

    [Category: Action/Adventure]
    Barbarian
    Drug Lordz
    Gun Frontier #2: Midnight Samurai
    Operation Wolverine
    Special Forces (Trimark)

    [Category: Animation]
    Mirage Of Blaze Volume 1: The Summoning
    Wave Twisters: Special Edition

    [Category: Anime]
    Ai Yori Aoshi Volume 3: Hugs And Kisses
    Bible Black #3: Origins
    Casshan: Robot Hunter #2
    Countdown Volume 1: Conjoined
    Cowboy Bebop: The Movie
    Cowboy Bebop: The Movie: Special Edition / Metropolis
    Devil Lady: The Purging
    Gatekeepers 21 #2: The Final Gate
    If I See You In My Dreams TV
    Inu-Yasha #7: Secrets Of The Past
    K.O. Beast Volume 1: Password To Treasure
    Kai Doh Maru
    Living Sex Toy Delivery (Box Set)
    Living Sex Toy Delivery 3
    Mazinkaiser Vol. 2
    Mirage Of Blaze Volume 1: The Summoning: Collector's Box
    New Angel Collection 2
    Noir #04
    Pokemon #56: Crash Of The Diary
    Ranma 1/2: Ranma Forever #7: Bring It On
    Samurai Deeper Kyo Volume 1: The Demon Awakens
    Samurai Deeper Kyo Volume 1: The Demon Awakens: Collector's Box
    Suikoden
    Super Gals Box Set
    Super Gals Vol. 1
    Y's II Volume 1: Castle Of Heaven

    [Category: Comedy]
    100 Years Of Comedy
    Beautician And The Beast
    Bodies, Rest & Motion: Special Edition
    Def Comedy Jam: More All Stars Vol. 3
    Def Comedy Jam: More All Stars Vol. 4
    Election
    For Real
    Kangaroo Jack (Full Frame Special Edition)
    Kangaroo Jack: Special Edition
    Man Show: Season 1
    Popeye

    [Category: Documentary]
    All the Love You Cannes!
    Century Of Black Cinema
    Century Of Warfare (A&E)
    Dorothy Dandridge: An American Beauty
    End Of The Trail
    Israel In A Time Of Terror
    Israel: A Nation Is Born
    Kayapo: Indians Of Brazil
    Life and Debt
    Lost In La Mancha
    Night And Fog: Criterion Collection
    Ongka's Big Moka: Kawelka
    Real West, The
    Unprecedented: The 2000 Presidential Election

    [Category: Drama]
    15 Amore
    Afghan Stories
    Bank: Special Edition
    Becket
    Blue Diner, The
    Hours, The (Full Frame Special Edition)
    Hours, The (Widescreen Special Edition)
    Intacto
    Lady Chatterley
    Mission (2000)
    Pennsylvania Miner's Story
    Russia: Land Of The Tsars
    Sounder (2003)
    Trouble Chocolate #5
    Watching You
    You Only Live Once
    Zoe

    [Category: Family]
    Air Bud Spikes Back
    Aurora Encounter, The

    [Category: Foreign]
    Ali: Fear Eats The Soul: Criterion Collection
    Ballad Of Narayama
    Black And White In Color
    Dangerous Moves
    Eternal Blood
    Hiroshima Mon Amour: Special Edition: Criterion Collection
    I Fidanzati: Criterion Collection
    Il Posto: Criterion Collection
    Long Ships, The
    Moon Warriors: Special Edition
    Pistol Opera
    Spirit of My Mother
    Vengeance Is Mine (Ventura)
    Warm Water Under A Red Bridge

    [Category: Horror]
    Alien Dead: 25th Anniversary Edition
    Bleed
    Brainiac / The Witches Mirror: Special Edition
    Doctor Of Doom / The Wrestling Women Vs. The Aztec Mummy
    Emmanuelle And The Last Cannibals: Trap Them And Kill Them
    Graveyard Shift
    Hitcher In The Dark
    Isle Of The Snake People
    Killjoy 2
    Lizard In Woman's Skin
    Night Train: Special Edition
    Speck
    Zombie 5: Killing Birds

    [Category: Late Night]
    Chained Girls / Daughters Of Lesbos: Special Edition
    Danni's Wet Adventures
    Emanuelle In America
    Marilyn Chambers: Desires
    Maslin Beach
    Real Wild Girls: Backstage Pass
    Salon Kitty
    Sex Secrets and Lies 2
    Virgins Of Sherwood Forest

    [Category: Music]
    Broderick E. Rice: Get Yo Laugh On!
    Buddy Rich And His Band: Channel One Suite
    Chicago: Chicago II (DVD-Audio)
    Donald Fagen: Kamakiriad (DVD-Audio)
    Joni Mitchell: Shadows And Light
    Rock Rock Rock: Alan Freed
    Roger Waters: The Wall (Live In Berlin)
    Scorpions: Rock You Like A Hurricane
    Singing At Her Best
    World Party: On Tour

    [Category: Mystery/Suspense]
    Miranda (2002)
    Return Of Sherlock: Empty House & The Abby Grange

    [Category: SciFi]
    Biohazard: Special Edition
    Hell Swarm
    Star Crystal

    [Category: Special Interest]
    American Sign Language
    Black Picket Fence
    Crazy Freakin Bikers
    World Almanac Video: The Expanding Universe

    [Category: Sports]
    Northwest

    [Category: Thriller]
    Dark Blue: Special Edition
    Freeway (1988)
    Soul Food: Season 1
    Sudden Fury: Special Edition

    [Category: TV Classics]
    Best Of Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In, The
    Best Of The Steve Harvey Show, The
    Blind Date: The Ultimate Uncensored 3-Pack
    Dark Shadows Set #6
    Hercules: The Legendary Journeys (Season 1)
    John Lee Hooker: That's My Story
    Lexx S4 #3
    Monk: The Premiere Episode
    Return Of Sherlock: Priory School & Wisteria Lodge
    Return Of Sherlock: Second Stain & 6 Napoleons

    [Category: War]
    Live From Baghdad: Special Edition

    [Category: Western]
    North Of The Great Divide
    Sons Of The Pioneers
    South Of Caliente
    Twilight In The Sierras
    West Of The Badlands

    Source: http://www.dvdlister.com/
    DVDLister the internet DVD-Database covering over 26,000 DVD titles
    Visit DVDLister for extended information, prices, cover-scans and more
    DVD Release watcher, Jun 24, 2003

  2. DVD Release watcher

    Jay Stewart Guest

    "DVD Release watcher" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    <snip>

    > [Category: Documentary]

    <snip>

    Lost In La Mancha

    This out when? Next week? I heard late July...I hope I was wrong as this is
    anxiously awaited.
    Jay Stewart, Jun 25, 2003

  3. > Lost In La Mancha

    > This out when? Next week? I heard late July...I hope I was wrong as this

    is
    > anxiously awaited.

    It's new today.
    ominousspiritous, Jun 25, 2003
  4. DVD Release watcher

    Tarkus Guest

    On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 21:47:50 GMT, DVD Release watcher wrote:

    > Chained Girls / Daughters Of Lesbos: Special Edition

    Finally a special edition of this family classic!
    --
    "You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water;
    shark's in the water, our shark."

    Now playing: "Floyd Echoes In The Gardens CD 2 - Track 5"
    Tarkus, Jun 25, 2003
  5. DVD Release watcher

    Jay Stewart Guest

    <o123misssn456ous789spfdwweirit9887ofewfusYOURsaaafsewqfCLaffadfOTHES@at654t
    biYOURCLOTHEaaaaaaaaaSfds.c321om> wrote in message

    > > Lost In La Mancha
    > >
    > > This out when? Next week? I heard late July...I hope I was wrong as this

    > is
    > > anxiously awaited.
    > >

    > It's new today.

    Canadian release is apparently July 22, hence my confusion.
    Jay Stewart, Jun 27, 2003