  1. HI Yall my name is Isaac and i am writting mcse this week
    any advice pliz if this is the right way to spend 2000
    dollars ? help me please is it worth it.
    Synacize Mindlabs, Jun 29, 2003

  2. Synacize Mindlabs

    billyw Guest

    wow you write exams for a living.. you must have a brain like a planet

    billyw, Jun 29, 2003

  3. Synacize Mindlabs

    Lady Guest

    Get your CompTia A+ and Network+ certifications first. Few employers would
    hire you to administer their network at your age.

    But, if you initially concentrate on A+ and Network+, you may secure a
    position as a technician with an employer who will pay for your MCSE classes
    and certification tests.

    Lady, Jun 29, 2003
  4. Buy the books. Get a test Lab. Study hard. Take the exams.

    Do NOT sign up for an MCSE course with any company.

    David Wiseman, Jun 29, 2003
  5. Synacize Mindlabs

    Consultant Guest

    you should keep saving for your first car

    Consultant, Jun 30, 2003