    are the ones that will really impact your battery the most...

    read more, follow the link

    http://123enter.blogspot.com/2007/07/how-to-15-ways-to-increase-laptop.html

    John Napzter, Aug 6, 2007

  2. John Napzter

    Vanguard Guest

    "John Napzter" wrote in message
    news:...
    <snip - another Google Grouper>
    <snip - plagarizing a blogspot article>
    <snip - that plagarizes a Yahoo Tech article>
    <snip - that snips out 4 of the 15 ways from the FriedBeef article>
    > here are the ones that will really impact your battery the most...
    >
    > read more, follow the link
    >
    > http://123enter.blogspot.com/2007/07/how-to-15-ways-to-increase-laptop.html

    Rather than bother with the plagarism at blogspot or its link to the
    source article at Yahoo Tech, and to avoid the ads at Google and Yahoo,
    just go to the final article, the one that actually has the 15 ways
    mentioned in the Subject here and not just the 4 ways in the blogspot
    and Yahoo articles.

    http://www.friedbeef.com/2007/07/01/top-15-ways-to-extend-your-laptop-battery-life/

    Vanguard, Aug 6, 2007

  3. John Napzter

    Mitch Guest

    In article <>, Vanguard
    <> wrote:

    > "John Napzter" wrote in message
    > <snip - another Google Grouper>
    > <snip - plagarizing a blogspot article>
    > <snip - that plagarizes a Yahoo Tech article>
    > <snip - that snips out 4 of the 15 ways from the FriedBeef article>
    > > here are the ones that will really impact your battery the most...
    > >
    > > read more, follow the link
    > >
    > > http://123enter.blogspot.com/2007/07/how-to-15-ways-to-increase-laptop.html

    > Rather than bother with the plagarism at blogspot or its link to the
    > source article at Yahoo Tech, and to avoid the ads at Google and Yahoo,
    > just go to the final article, the one that actually has the 15 ways
    > mentioned in the Subject here and not just the 4 ways in the blogspot
    > and Yahoo articles.
    >
    > http://www.friedbeef.com/2007/07/01/top-15-ways-to-extend-your-laptop-battery-life/

    Don't bother. It's a silly article, with only basic and obvious tips.
    It says things like 'get a more efficient laptop' as a tip for
    extending battery life.
    It reminds us to set Windows' power saving feature. (#11!)
    It even mentions the 'memory effect' for the laptop battery.
    Four or five of the tips aren't about increasing battery life at all,
    but about reducing how much you get done in order to be demanding less
    from the battery in the first place!

    Mitch, Aug 6, 2007
  4. John Napzter

    Vanguard Guest

    "Mitch" <> wrote in message
    > In article <>, Vanguard
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> "John Napzter" wrote in message
    >> <snip - another Google Grouper>
    >> <snip - plagarizing a blogspot article>
    >> <snip - that plagarizes a Yahoo Tech article>
    >> <snip - that snips out 4 of the 15 ways from the FriedBeef article>
    >> > here are the ones that will really impact your battery the most...
    >> >
    >> > read more, follow the link
    >> >
    >> > http://123enter.blogspot.com/2007/07/how-to-15-ways-to-increase-laptop.html

    >> Rather than bother with the plagarism at blogspot or its link to the
    >> source article at Yahoo Tech, and to avoid the ads at Google and
    >> Yahoo,
    >> just go to the final article, the one that actually has the 15 ways
    >> mentioned in the Subject here and not just the 4 ways in the blogspot
    >> and Yahoo articles.
    >>
    >> http://www.friedbeef.com/2007/07/01/top-15-ways-to-extend-your-laptop-battery-life/
    >>

    > Don't bother. It's a silly article, with only basic and obvious tips.

    Yeah, I know but I didn't feel like wasting the time to point out the
    obvious. Anyone that bothers to investigate their system or even RTFM
    could figure out these so-called "tips".

    Vanguard, Aug 7, 2007