140+ New DVDs FOR SALE - Sealed - Great Resale Potential

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Sylassa, Apr 1, 2005.

  1. Sylassa

    Sylassa Guest

    These movies are all region 1 (USA), authentic sealed movies from the
    distributor. I am moving, and don't have time to sell one at a time. I
    GUARANTEE that whoever buys this auction will double there money, as I
    am listing these far below cost, and FAR below what they would sell
    for on ebay, overstock, in the store etc.

    Someone could buy these and make over $1200 in 5 days listing these
    on ebay, overstock, etc. I just don't have the time, unfortunately, as
    I'm about to be on the street.

    80% of the movies are sealed, and most of of print. Out of Print means
    these are no longer made, and are worth much more on the market. For
    example, ET sold for $20 in the store, it is already worth $40 on
    ebay/overstock. I totalled up what these would sell for on auction
    sites (and I mean actual going prices with bids) and the total was
    well over $2300.

    If you want to keep the movies for your collection, great, but this is
    a geat opportunity for somenoe to make some money, unfortunately at my
    expense. All it will take is a little time listing them idividually
    and seeing what they go for. A little time invested, and you've made
    money GUARANTEED. I can ship or you can pick up in Southeast Texas.

    Again, I am listing these below what it would even cost me to buy them
    all from my distributor (which is a major distributor that handles
    Best buy, K-Mart, etc). $850 + $40 shipping, and they are yours.

    I accept Money Order, Personal Checks (which must clear), or if you
    like you can pick them up! AGAIN MOST OF THESE ARE NEW, THIS MEANS YOU
    CAN TURN AROUND AND SELL THEM ON AUCTION SITES, ETC FOR NEW PRICE.
    DOUBLE YOUR MONEY INVESTED. OUT OF PRINT DISCS USUALLY GO FOR MUCH
    MORE. There are a lot of discs, shipping and handling will be around
    $40 Fedex ground and will ship IMMEDIATELY upon payment clearing
    (money orders immediately) with tracking emailed. Overseas is fine,
    but you will pay much more in shipping.

    NEW:

    54 ( 2 copies out of Print)
    Back to the Future Box Set
    Midnight Express (Out of Print)
    On Golden Pond (Out of Print)
    50 First Dates
    Reservoir Dogs
    Donnie Brasco
    Heist
    Harold and Maude (Out of Print)
    Barney Miller Complete 1st Season
    Futurama Complete 2nd Season
    Dead and Buried (Out of Print Numbered)
    Quatermass 2 (Out of Print)
    ET Extra Terrestrial WS (Out of Print)
    Runaway Jury
    Ghost and Mrs Muir
    Father of the Bride 2
    Shakiest Gun in the West
    Much Ado About Nothing
    Stateside
    American Me (2 copies)
    The Healer
    Tora! Tora! Tora!
    Quatermass and the Pit (rare and Out of Print)
    Bordello of Blood (Out of Print)
    On the Waterfront Special Edition
    Disney Treasures Chronological Donald x 2 (Out of Print)
    Disney Treasures Mickey in Living Color 2 (OOP)
    The Reagans
    Hope Ranch
    Viva La Bam 1st Season
    Village of the Damned
    The Hulk 2 disc SE
    Cybermutt
    The Lost World - Jurassic Park DTS
    Star Trek TOS Volume 38 (OOP)
    Quantum Leap Season 1
    Stay Hungry
    Star Trek TOS Vol 17 (OOP)
    The Killing Fields
    North Dallas Forty
    Richard Pryor Show Vol 2
    Eyes of Laura Mars
    Mother, Jugs, and Speed
    Ghost and Mr Chicken (OOP)
    Gunfight at OK Corral
    Hot Dog the Movie x 2 (OOP)
    Another 48 Hours
    Will Penny
    Twilight Zone Vol 40
    Pillow Talk
    In the Mouth of Madness
    Major League
    Batman the Movie
    Dr Phibes Rises Again (Out of Print)
    Logan's Run
    Little Shop of Horrors
    Empire Records
    Taxi - Complete 1st Season
    Radio Flyer
    What Dreams May Come
    Let's Make Love
    Ilsa 3 disc set
    Betty Blue
    Daddy Day Care
    Big Daddy
    UNIVERSAL MONSTERS LEGACY COLLECTION EDITION!! x 2 (OUT OF PRINT Sells
    for $100+ each)
    Snoop Doggs Buckywild
    Best of Chris Rock Show 2
    Hour of the Wolf
    Saturday the 14th
    Critters 4
    Freeway
    Discovering Alaska
    Exit to Eden
    A Walk to Remember
    Cecil B Demented
    Blondie
    Chato's Land
    Mr Mom
    Charlotte Gray
    Bride of Chucky
    Lemon Sky
    Mirror has Two Faces
    Wanted : Dead or Alive
    In the Time of the Butterflies
    Tigerland
    Orgy of the Dead
    Joe Somebody
    Big Trouble In Little China 2 disc DTS (Out of Print)
    Little House on the Prairie Pilot
    Cadence
    Spun
    The Vikings