    only 56bit, where
    can I download it, Thanks
    My OS is Wind.2000

    Zoli, Mar 17, 2005

  2. Zoli

    Old Gringo Guest

    Zoli wrote:
    > How can I add 128bit cipher strenght encryption to my IE Browser now it has
    > only 56bit, where
    > can I download it, Thanks
    > My OS is Wind.2000

    Maybe you can find something here. It was the first thing on the
    list when I did a Google search.
    http://tinyurl.com/3d8vk

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life

    Old Gringo, Mar 17, 2005

  3. Zoli

    Dave Lear Guest

    "Zoli" wrote in message news:uSn_d.11096$

    > How can I add 128bit cipher strenght encryption to my IE Browser now
    > it has only 56bit, where can I download it, Thanks
    > My OS is Wind.2000

    The High Encryption Pack is only required for IE4 and IE5 because they were
    supplied with the 56bit. IE5.5 and IE6 were supplied with 128bit encryption
    'out of the box'. Bearing in mind how old IE5 is, the lack of support for
    it, the unpatched bugs in it, I'd suggest a better idea would be to install
    IE6 and the latest hotfixes for it.

    Download Internet Explorer 6 Service Pack 1
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/downloads/critical/ie6sp1/default.mspx
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...cb-5e5d-48f5-b02b-20b602228de6&DisplayLang=en

    Dave Lear, Mar 18, 2005