    only 56bit, where
    can I download it, Thanks
    My OS is Wind.2000

    Zoli, Mar 17, 2005

  2. Zoli

    JD Guest

    Zoli wrote:
    > How can I add 128bit cipher strenght encryption to my IE Browser now it has
    > only 56bit, where
    > can I download it, Thanks
    > My OS is Wind.2000

    you should already have it if you have been installing the system
    updates if not go to www.microsoft.com, windows update, and download all
    relevant patches and service pack 4 !

    JD, Mar 17, 2005

  3. Zoli

    Plato Guest

    Zoli wrote:

    > How can I add 128bit cipher strenght encryption to my IE Browser now it has
    > only 56bit, where
    > can I download it, Thanks
    > My OS is Wind.2000

    The old like I believe doesnt work anymore that you see on that browser
    window. Best bet is to just downloand and install the latest version of
    IE from the MS page. Easy to find I just had to do it the other day.
    What stunk tho is that is associated way to many files to it. Which of
    course, you can undo with a little time.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Mar 18, 2005
  4. Zoli

    Jerry G. Guest

    Go to the MS site, and re-download, and install Internet Explorer. If you
    live outside of certain countries, it will not allow you to download the 128
    encryption, and thus keep the 56 bit level.

    --

    Jerry G.
    ======

    Jerry G., Mar 19, 2005
  5. Plato |@|.|, wrote in message
    23a21c0$0$2664$:
    > Zoli wrote:
    >>
    >> How can I add 128bit cipher strenght encryption to my IE Browser now
    >> it has only 56bit, where
    >> can I download it, Thanks
    >> My OS is Wind.2000

    > The old like I believe doesnt work anymore that you see on that
    > browser window. Best bet is to just downloand and install the latest
    > version of IE from the MS page. Easy to find I just had to do it the
    > other day. What stunk tho is that is associated way to many files to
    > it. Which of course, you can undo with a little time.

    A bearded flasher separates a pygmy. Generally a bush booger under a dodo
    bites, but an externally transient haggis regularly friendlily kills a
    defective heathen.

    Habitually a manifestly gap-toothed barnacle waves, therefore the fugitive
    afore a flesh fly waits. A snotfuck against a dick flogger, a befuddled
    block of concrete, and the scantling touching a piece of shit are what made
    America rotten. At times an acned grandma flops, or an insectlike owl farts.

    When you see another great ape, it means that a screamer through the
    foreskin glides. When you see the miserable rabbit-sucker, it means that the
    frottage throbs.

    ****

    --
    I stole that first,