1200 accesspoint as repeater

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by S. Widmann, Apr 21, 2004.

  1. S. Widmann

    S. Widmann Guest

    hi!

    I currently set up a 1200 cisco accesspoint as repeater with leap but I do
    have one big problem. I've read the instructions and there is one point, I
    don't understand:

    authentication network-eap list-name

    The description says:
    Enable LEAP authentication on the repeater so that
    LEAP-enabled client devices can authenticate through the
    repeater. For list-name, specify the list name you want to use for
    EAP authentication. You define list names for EAP and for MAC
    addresses using the aaa authentication login command. These
    lists define the authentication methods activated when a user logs
    in and indirectly identify the location where the authentication
    information is stored.

    But what the hell is that list-name???
    Please help me!

    Sebastian

    S. Widmann, Apr 21, 2004

  2. S. Widmann

    mh Guest

    It is the AAA authentication list-name:

    aaa group server radius RADIUS-EAP
    server 192.168.0.252 auth-port 1812 acct-port 1813

    aaa authentication login default local
    aaa authentication login EAP-METHOD group RADIUS-EAP

    int d0
    ssid LEAP
    authentication open
    authentication network-eap EAP-METHOD