    estimated at 400 to 500 virus contaminated MS Webpages
    sent by email by mcngp members.

    Check for new update in 48 hours.
    Guest, Apr 27, 2004

  2. Guest

    Hired Goon Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:4a1e01c42be7$c7f72880$...

    > There were 120 Loser Posts by the mcngp bacterium posted
    > to this newsgroup in the last 48 hours.
    >
    > Less than 3 were of MCSE aptitude.
    >
    > Virus contaminated MS Website Pages sent by email to
    > unsuspecting NewsGroup participants by mcngp members
    > estimated at 400 to 500 virus contaminated MS Webpages
    > sent by email by mcngp members.
    >
    > Check for new update in 48 hours.

    Eddierox, who the heck cares? What contributions have you made? As for the
    viruses....well, never mind, people have tried to explain it to you and you
    just don't seem to have the comprehension abilities required to grasp it.
    Hired Goon, Apr 27, 2004

  3. Guest

    zenner Guest

    kill file..save the aggravation

    "Hired Goon" <> wrote in message
    > <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > There were 120 Loser Posts by the mcngp bacterium posted
    > > to this newsgroup in the last 48 hours.
    > >
    > > Less than 3 were of MCSE aptitude.
    > >
    > > Virus contaminated MS Website Pages sent by email to
    > > unsuspecting NewsGroup participants by mcngp members
    > > estimated at 400 to 500 virus contaminated MS Webpages
    > > sent by email by mcngp members.
    > >
    > > Check for new update in 48 hours.
    > >

    > Eddierox, who the heck cares? What contributions have you made? As for

    the
    > viruses....well, never mind, people have tried to explain it to you and

    you
    > just don't seem to have the comprehension abilities required to grasp it.

    ---
    zenner, Apr 27, 2004
  4. Guest

    zenner Guest

    When you wrestle with a pig, you both get dirty...unfortunately, for you,
    the pig likes it.

    zenner, Apr 27, 2004
  5. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    he is some type of statistician

    Consultant, Apr 27, 2004
  6. Guest

    Brian Guest

    "zenner >" <zenner<nospam> wrote
    > kill file..save the aggravation

    That's the problem. You can't killfile otherwise you'll never see the posts
    made anonymously through the MS server.

    Hmm... maybe that's not such a bad thing.
    Brian, Apr 27, 2004
  7. Guest

    JaR Guest

    On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 10:35:51 -0400, Brian declaimed:

    > "zenner >" <zenner<nospam> wrote
    >> kill file..save the aggravation

    > That's the problem. You can't killfile otherwise you'll never see the posts
    > made anonymously through the MS server.
    >
    > Hmm... maybe that's not such a bad thing.

    No, it's a very good thing. What the fsck contribution can a dolt that
    can't use a newsreader make?

    JaR
    Tired Thug
    JaR, Apr 27, 2004
  8. Guest

    zenner Guest

    I do believe in anonymity on the "net, as much as it hurts that it comes to
    this, somehow it seems that a constructing a fake name or fake ID is a not
    that much of an task when you are asking for information...OK, it is!...so
    much for modifying my opinion that the net doesn't need, nor should require
    100% accouniblity. Maybe our anonymous fiend will help them? He can make a
    "bot" program to do that too?

    zenner, Apr 27, 2004
  9. Guest

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > No, it's a very good thing. What the fsck contribution can a dolt that
    > can't use a newsreader make?

    entertainment?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Apr 27, 2004
  10. Guest

    JaR Guest

    On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 09:41:31 -0700, Neil declaimed:

    > JaR <> wrote in
    >
    >> No, it's a very good thing. What the fsck contribution can a dolt that
    >> can't use a newsreader make?
    >>

    > entertainment?

    <mode=grudgingly>
    Okay, sometimes.
    </mode>

    JaR
    Begrudged Thug
    JaR, Apr 27, 2004
  11. Guest

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > What the fsck contribution can a dolt that
    >>> can't use a newsreader make?
    >>>

    >> entertainment?

    > <mode=grudgingly>
    > Okay, sometimes.
    > </mode>
    >
    > JaR
    > Begrudged Thug

    the level of stupidity declines greatly when they can use a real
    newsreader. And as everyone knows entertainment is directly proportional
    to stupidity levels...if it weren't this group would accidently become
    informative instead of entertaining....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Apr 27, 2004