    Regards,

    zorz22

    ---

    zorz22, Feb 27, 2004

  2. Some books have had evaluation versions just for such a purpose.
    Check the CD in the books for details.

    This is what Microsoft has available:
    https://microsoft.order-5.com/trial...al&category_name=Windows Server System&Page=1

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

    "zorz22" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I've just successfully passed 70-210 and I'm moving onto Windows

    2000
    > Server. I've heard that there are 120 day trials of some of the

    Windows 2000

    Jupiter Jones [MVP], Feb 27, 2004

  3. It comes with all the Microsoft Press Windows 2000 design exam books and the one for
    70-218. If you go to Amazon, you could probably get a used MS design exam book for
    dirt cheap. Just be sure to read the descriptions of the used book to be sure they
    come with the cd. --- Steve

    http://www.bookpool.com/.x/n9deittfe4/sm/0735617767

    Steven L Umbach, Feb 28, 2004
  4. zorz22

    zorz22 Guest

    Thanks!

    "Steven L Umbach" <> wrote in message
    > It comes with all the Microsoft Press Windows 2000 design exam books and

    the one for
    > 70-218. If you go to Amazon, you could probably get a used MS design exam

    book for
    > dirt cheap. Just be sure to read the descriptions of the used book to be

    sure they
    > come with the cd. --- Steve
    >
    > http://www.bookpool.com/.x/n9deittfe4/sm/0735617767
    >
    > "zorz22" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > I've just successfully passed 70-210 and I'm moving onto Windows 2000
    > > Server. I've heard that there are 120 day trials of some of the Windows

    2000
    > > family for use by MCPs? Is this true or another Internet rumour?
    > >
    > > Regards,
    > >
    > > zorz22
    > >

    > > ---

    ---