    but I did not find.

    thanks,
    joe white
    joe white, Jun 29, 2003

  2. joe white

    Andy Foster Guest

    "joe white" <> wrote in message
    news:033601c33deb$ea5bf5d0$...
    > I need to get an evaluation copy of ms 2000 server to
    > assist me in studying for the exam. I no longer have
    > access to one. any ideas? I looked on the microsoft site
    > but I did not find.
    >
    > thanks,
    > joe white

    Go to www.microsoft.com
    Type evaluation in the search box at the top left of the screen
    Click Go
    Click on the Microsoft Windows 2000 Advanced Server Evaluation CD link

    I'll let you figure the rest out for yourself

    HTH

    Andy
    Andy Foster, Jun 29, 2003

  3. joe white

    Guest Guest

    One came with a Microsoft text book that I purchased for
    Windows 2000 Server. I ordered it at Amazon.com for ~$42,
    got free shipping, and it came with a 15% off coupon for a
    certification test. That means that the book cost $23.25.
    That seems like a bargain to me.

    Randy

    Guest, Jul 1, 2003
  4. joe white