    J.P. Guest

    Can I use in manual mode FD lenses with Canaon 10D camera?
    george

    J.P., Nov 23, 2003

  2. J.P. <> schreef op Sun, 23 Nov 2003 20:38:44 GMT:

    > Can I use in manual mode FD lenses with Canaon 10D camera?
    > george

    No, you can't. They have a different mount. Whem EF lenses were introduced
    there were FD-EF converters. They fitted some of the top-FD-lenses. The
    original converter had a limited availability then and are very rare these
    days. And if you use them on a 10D you lose functionality.

    Bottem line, buy some decent EF lenses cause your FD lenses are useless on
    a 10d.

    Marco

    marco van den broek, Nov 23, 2003

  3. J.P. <> writes:

    > Can I use in manual mode FD lenses with Canaon 10D camera?

    No, you can't. You can't use the old Canon lenses on their auto-focus
    film cameras, either. They made a complete break with the past.
    --
    David Dyer-Bennet, <>, <www.dd-b.net/dd-b/>
    Dragaera/Steven Brust: <dragaera.info/>

    David Dyer-Bennet, Nov 25, 2003