    Does anyone here have good experience with the Canon 15mm fisheye on their
    10D? Do you have any pictures posted on the Web we took see?

    Jimmy
    Jimmy Smith, Nov 15, 2003

  2. Jimmy Smith

    DaveC Guest

    Here's a pic taken with my 10D and sigma 15mm 2.8 fisheye

    http://www.cool-points.com/dean

    not really that 'fisheyeish' on the 10D.

    DaveC, Nov 15, 2003

  3. Jimmy Smith

    Chris Brown Guest

    In article <QOqtb.10930$>,
    Jimmy Smith <> wrote:
    >Does anyone here have good experience with the Canon 15mm fisheye on their
    >10D?

    I have one - it's a really nice lens. Very wide, as well as optically good.
    You can find samples on DPreview's Canon lens forum.
    Chris Brown, Nov 15, 2003