1000 points

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Kevin Meiresonne, Jan 27, 2005.

  1. Woohoow, I just passed the 70-315 exam with a 1000 points :-D
    Wasn't too difficult though...

    Kevin Meiresonne, Jan 27, 2005

  2. Kevin Meiresonne

    coderazor Guest

    very impressed.

    What is your experience to date? How many years?

    coderazor, Feb 3, 2005

  3. Actually, it is my first year working with the .NET framework, I just
    graduated last july...
    I used the MCSD/MCAD study book from Microsoft, and MSDN

    Kevin Meiresonne, Feb 4, 2005
  4. Kevin Meiresonne

    Wik Guest

    i finished the exam in 42 minutes and got 1000 points for
    70-316. it is quite easy for those who have been using
    winforms for a while. my 2 cents.

    in message

    Wik, Feb 16, 2005