$100 Price drop on Canon 350D (New Rebel)!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Paintblot, Mar 12, 2005.

  1. Paintblot

    Paintblot Guest

    Amazon.com has a special program ending March 13, 2005 in which they
    send you gift vouchers depending on the level of your Electronics store
    purchase (yes, the new Canon qualifies!).

    * Spend $500 to $999.99 and receive a $50 promotional certificate by email
    * Spend $1,000 or more and receive a $100 promotional certificate by email

    If you have ordered a Canon (or any other camera) from them recently,
    cancel the order and re-order it quickly (this offers ends Sunday)!

    You do NOT have to enter any promotional codes or vouchers or anything.
    You automatically qualify.

    When I found out about this, I immediately re-ordered my Canon 350D (and
    then canceled my old, original order) to get the $100 voucher. The
    delivery date moved out by a week or two, but so what. BUT BE CAREFUL,
    your total amount before tax and shipping must be equal to or OVER $1000
    to get the $100 certificate, so my advice is to order ON THE SAME
    INVOICE another small item (I bought a CompactFlash card 2 GB) to get
    your order up over the $1000 level.

    For Canon buyers, set your discounted purchases up with these links,
    then cancel your old orders:

    Canon 350D Rebel BLACK with kit lens:
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0007QKN22/cp58-20

    Canon 350D Rebel SILVER with kit lens:
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0007QKMQY/cp58-20

    Body only (black):
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0007QKMSC/cp58-20

    Body only (silver):
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0007QKMR8/cp58-20

    Paintblot, Mar 12, 2005

  2. Remember, this is a PROMOTIONAL Certificate. Good for purchases in the
    future, not for a discount on today's purchase.

    Still a good deal, but not *exactly* a price drop.

    KB

    Kyle Boatright, Mar 12, 2005