100% PASS ON MCSE CCNA CCNP A+ NETWORK+ ALL IT CERTIFICATIONS AT HOME

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by john, May 26, 2010.

  1. john

    john Guest

    hi friend,
    We ensure you 100% Pass guarantee
    in any IT exams like MCSE CCNA CCNP CCIE WRITTEN
    CCIE LAB OCP JAVA SUN MCSD CITRIX ETC.

    NO NEED TO GO ANYWHERE !
    IT certifications without exams !
    NO RISK, 100% REFUND IF FAILING TO PASS !
    WE GUARANTEE YOUR SUCCESS AT THE FIRST ATTEMPT !

    WE HAVE TESTING CENTERS AROUND THE WORLD WHERE WE CAN PROVIDE
    YOU ALL ONLINE CERTIFICATES.

    www.PASSMCSEEXAMS.COM
    Reply at once.
    WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY.
    regards,
    JOHN

    yahoo messenger id --
    gmail messenger gtalk-
    msn messenger id --
    john, May 26, 2010

  2. john

    Chris M Guest

    Re: 100% PASS ON MCSE CCNA CCNP A+ NETWORK+ ALL IT CERTIFICATIONSAT HOME

    On 26/05/2010 13:27, john wrote:
    > hi friend,
    ><SNIP>

    Reported to

    --
    Chris M.
    Chris M, May 27, 2010

  3. john

    certworld

    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Pass any MCSE ,COMPTIA,ORACLE IT Certifications 100% guaranteed

    Let us get you IT certified for MCSE,CISCO,COMPTIA,SUNJAVA and many others?
    Do you have all the skills that require you to perform your duties but lack your certifications?
    Let us help you achieve your goal by obtaining this certifications from our testing centers.

    We guarantee you pass on your first attempt.

    w w w . w o r l d c e r t i f i c a t i o n s . c o m
    Andrew Clloway
    IT Lead Technician
    certworld, Jun 9, 2010