    your vendor for updated drivers.

    Not sure what to do, I've tried multiple settings, at home, campus, library,
    friend's house, all the same outcome. Thanks for any input!

    RearMan, Jun 26, 2009

  2. RearMan

    RearMan Guest

    Tried Safe mode with networking and the wireless did not work at all. My
    other laptop in the home works fine with the wireless, it has a built-in
    adapter. There are no updated drivers for the ABS PC card adapter. Tried
    turing Windows firewall off, still does not work. The wireless network is an
    open network so I don't anticipate any problems on that end. I'm thinking
    the networking settings on the laptop are messed up somewhere. Not sure
    where to go from here.

    RearMan, Jun 27, 2009

  3. Hi
    Read this page and check the configuration.
    http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.html
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

    Jack [MVP-Networking], Jun 27, 2009