    Cell: 510-825-0575
    Email (home):
    ***********************************
    Chirag, Nov 20, 2003

  2. Chirag

    Lorne Smith Guest

    Hmm... that'd give me about £10 off the exam, so you'd have to sell that
    voucher pretty cheap to make it worth while anyone bothering, especailly
    taking bank charges and currency conversion charges into account... Not
    really worth it....

    Lorne

    Lorne Smith, Nov 20, 2003

  3. Chirag

    Guest Guest

    Use it yourself when you run out of toilet paper or keep
    it in your wallet in case of emergency.

    Guest, Nov 21, 2003
  4. Chirag

    Jay Walters Guest

    You're a moron.

    A lousy twelve dollars and 50 cents. Even if you split
    the difference it's 6.25 minus (postage of the coupon and
    postage of the check).

    For someone so busy - I can't believe you're wasting your
    time for 5 bucks.

    Plus - it's "TAKE" an exam - not "GIVE" and exam. -
    unless you work for Vue for Prometric (even then it's
    administer an exam.)

    Jay Walters, Nov 21, 2003