10 predictions for Linux and open source in 2009

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by impossible, Jan 8, 2009.

  1. impossible

    impossible Guest

    How many of these predictions from a devoted fanboy will turn out to be
    delusions.

    http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/10things/?p=474

    My guess? All of them. But come back in a year and we'll see.

    My second guess? None of the nixophiles in this group will be using the same
    nick a year from now, so they can't be held accountable for anything they
    rant about now
     
    impossible, Jan 8, 2009
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. impossible

    Lodi Guest

    >On Thu, 08 Jan 2009 00:06:15 +0000, impossible wrote:

    > How many of these predictions from a devoted fanboy will turn out to be
    > delusions.
    >
    > http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/10things/?p=474
    >
    > My guess? All of them. But come back in a year and we'll see.
    >
    > My second guess? None of the nixophiles in this group will be using the
    > same nick a year from now, so they can't be held accountable for
    > anything they rant about now


    Thanks for the link. A very interesting read.

    I've never heard of cloud computing. Sounds cool.

    And I'm very curious about "Enlightenment", never having heard of it
    either before reading your link. If it equals KDE 3.x I'll be forever in
    your debt.

    And I'm also curious about what makes him say Gnome 2.24 is "really,
    really good". I think I'll throw Ubuntu onto and old Dell this weekend
    and give the latest Gnome a run.

    Thanks again.

    Regards
    Lodi
     
    Lodi, Jan 8, 2009
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. impossible

    Enkidu Guest

    Lodi wrote:
    >> On Thu, 08 Jan 2009 00:06:15 +0000, impossible wrote:

    >
    >> How many of these predictions from a devoted fanboy will turn out
    >> to be delusions.
    >>
    >> http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/10things/?p=474
    >>
    >> My guess? All of them. But come back in a year and we'll see.
    >>
    >> My second guess? None of the nixophiles in this group will be using
    >> the same nick a year from now, so they can't be held accountable
    >> for anything they rant about now

    >
    > Thanks for the link. A very interesting read.
    >
    > I've never heard of cloud computing. Sounds cool.
    >

    Remember Web 2.0? Remember the ASP model? Ignore.
    >
    > And I'm very curious about "Enlightenment", never having heard of it
    > either before reading your link. If it equals KDE 3.x I'll be
    > forever in your debt.
    >

    It's a Window Manager. What you have if you don't have Gnome or KDE or
    XFCE. Ignore.
    >
    > And I'm also curious about what makes him say Gnome 2.24 is "really,
    > really good". I think I'll throw Ubuntu onto and old Dell this
    > weekend and give the latest Gnome a run.
    >

    He's just another KDE fanatic. Ignore. Gnome has always been streets
    ahead of KDE.

    The guy is a loon.

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    --

    Linux is theft.
     
    Enkidu, Jan 8, 2009
    #3
  4. impossible

    Enkidu Guest

    Puddle wrote:
    > Lodi wrote:
    >>> On Thu, 08 Jan 2009 00:06:15 +0000, impossible wrote:

    >>
    >>> How many of these predictions from a devoted fanboy will turn out to be
    >>> delusions.
    >>>
    >>> http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/10things/?p=474
    >>>
    >>> My guess? All of them. But come back in a year and we'll see.
    >>>
    >>> My second guess? None of the nixophiles in this group will be using the
    >>> same nick a year from now, so they can't be held accountable for
    >>> anything they rant about now

    >>
    >> Thanks for the link. A very interesting read.
    >> I've never heard of cloud computing. Sounds cool.
    >>
    >> And I'm very curious about "Enlightenment", never having heard of it
    >> either before reading your link. If it equals KDE 3.x I'll be forever
    >> in your debt.
    >>
    >> And I'm also curious about what makes him say Gnome 2.24 is "really,
    >> really good". I think I'll throw Ubuntu onto and old Dell this weekend
    >> and give the latest Gnome a run.
    >>
    >> Thanks again.
    >>
    >> Regards
    >> Lodi

    >
    > Seems to backup what someone else was saying in this NG that KDE might
    > be on the way out.
    >

    That was me, I think, and I was joking. I loathe KDE but it isn't going
    anywhere so far as I know.

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    --

    Linux is theft.
     
    Enkidu, Jan 8, 2009
    #4
  5. impossible

    Murray Symon Guest

    Puddle wrote:

    > Enkidu wrote:
    >> Puddle wrote:
    >>> Lodi wrote:
    >>>>> On Thu, 08 Jan 2009 00:06:15 +0000, impossible wrote:


    [snip]

    >>>>
    >>>> Thanks for the link. A very interesting read.
    >>>> I've never heard of cloud computing. Sounds cool.
    >>>>
    >>>> And I'm very curious about "Enlightenment", never having heard of it
    >>>> either before reading your link. If it equals KDE 3.x I'll be forever
    >>>> in your debt.
    >>>>
    >>>> And I'm also curious about what makes him say Gnome 2.24 is "really,
    >>>> really good". I think I'll throw Ubuntu onto and old Dell this
    >>>> weekend and give the latest Gnome a run.
    >>>>
    >>>> Thanks again.
    >>>>
    >>>> Regards
    >>>> Lodi
    >>>
    >>> Seems to backup what someone else was saying in this NG that KDE might
    >>> be on the way out.
    >>>

    >> That was me, I think, and I was joking. I loathe KDE but it isn't going
    >> anywhere so far as I know.
    >>
    >> Cheers,
    >>
    >> Cliff
    >>

    >
    > Well by on the way out I meant out of popularity with many of the kde 3
    > users. There seems to be revolt out there :).


    Yes, KDE users are revolting. ;-)
     
    Murray Symon, Jan 8, 2009
    #5
  6. impossible

    impossible Guest

    "Lodi" <> wrote in message
    news:gk3iio$cl1$...
    > >On Thu, 08 Jan 2009 00:06:15 +0000, impossible wrote:

    >
    >> How many of these predictions from a devoted fanboy will turn out to be
    >> delusions.
    >>
    >> http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/10things/?p=474
    >>
    >> My guess? All of them. But come back in a year and we'll see.
    >>
    >> My second guess? None of the nixophiles in this group will be using the
    >> same nick a year from now, so they can't be held accountable for
    >> anything they rant about now

    >
    > Thanks for the link. A very interesting read.
    >
    > I've never heard of cloud computing. Sounds cool.
    >
    > And I'm very curious about "Enlightenment", never having heard of it
    > either before reading your link. If it equals KDE 3.x I'll be forever in
    > your debt.
    >
    > And I'm also curious about what makes him say Gnome 2.24 is "really,
    > really good". I think I'll throw Ubuntu onto and old Dell this weekend
    > and give the latest Gnome a run.
    >
    > Thanks again.
    >


    No problem. I'm always happy to help someone find their way in life. Sounds
    like you're just gullible enough to become a true believer. Do be sure to
    drop back in a year and tell us how the fantasy worked out for you.
     
    impossible, Jan 8, 2009
    #6
  7. impossible

    Peter Guest

    Puddle wrote:
    >> I don't use linux on the desktop at all (yet, maybe one day) but am
    >> curious as to what exactly the big change from kde 3 to kde 4 is that is
    >> considered so bad by so many?

    >
    > Never mind, googling quickly brought up a lot of hits about why KDE 4 is
    > "desktop poison" as someone called it. Guess the KDE developers didn't
    > listen to the users.


    I've been running KDE4.1 on Kubuntu 8.10 since last October, and it has
    gone just fine.

    KDE4 is a major rewrite of KDE, so there were some bugs and several
    features missing from the earlier versions.


    Peter
     
    Peter, Jan 8, 2009
    #7
  8. impossible

    Lodi Guest

    Re: 10 predictions (long-winded reply)

    >On Thu, 08 Jan 2009 04:34:02 +0000, impossible wrote:

    >> "Lodi" <> wrote in message

    > news:gk3iio$cl1$...
    >>> >On Thu, 08 Jan 2009 00:06:15 +0000, impossible wrote:

    >>
    >>> How many of these predictions from a devoted fanboy will turn out to
    >>> be delusions.
    >>>
    >>> http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/10things/?p=474
    >>>
    >>> My guess? All of them. But come back in a year and we'll see.
    >>>
    >>> My second guess? None of the nixophiles in this group will be using
    >>> the same nick a year from now, so they can't be held accountable for
    >>> anything they rant about now

    >>
    >> Thanks for the link. A very interesting read.
    >>
    >> I've never heard of cloud computing. Sounds cool.
    >>
    >> And I'm very curious about "Enlightenment", never having heard of it
    >> either before reading your link. If it equals KDE 3.x I'll be forever
    >> in your debt.
    >>
    >> And I'm also curious about what makes him say Gnome 2.24 is "really,
    >> really good". I think I'll throw Ubuntu onto and old Dell this weekend
    >> and give the latest Gnome a run.
    >>
    >> Thanks again.
    >>
    >>

    > No problem. I'm always happy to help someone find their way in life.
    > Sounds like you're just gullible enough to become a true believer. Do be
    > sure to drop back in a year and tell us how the fantasy worked out for
    > you.


    Hi again...no need to wait for a year. Here's a long and unhappy story
    that should make you smile.

    Just before Christmas my neighbour recorded a three hour concert off the
    TV straight onto an 8GB DVD. She gave it to me and asked if I'd mind
    taking out the ad breaks and the pre/post show talk plus put in a "jump
    to" point for each of the thirty eight songs.

    My ignorance of video-editing is up there with the best of them but I
    said no problem and started looking for open source software to do the
    job.

    It took me *fourteen days* to do what I suspect your average MS'er with US
    $160 to spend on various bits of TMPGEnc software could do overnight.

    Admittedly Christmas and New Year got in the way AND the biggest time-
    waster was the lack of know-how displayed by the idiot on the keyboard
    (me) AND after initially completing the task in twelve days the knowledge
    gained enabled me to re-do the entire project in two days. (For the
    record, I re-did the project for consistency in appearance and quality,
    not because I'm a masochist)

    But still, when I think of the amount of buggy open source software I
    trialled and discarded and the number of forums I trawled finding
    misleading or just plain wrong advice, I longed to be one of those
    average MS users who are catered to so well with their point-click-point-
    click-job-done software. Damn the expense. And damn the loss of cred.

    Having said that, I'm now a video editing guru :) as opposed to a point
    and click guru. And I've saved myself US$160. And the fourteen days I
    spent in front of the computer sorting out my neighbour's problem would
    most likely have been spent......ummmm....in front of the computer
    sorting out someone elses problem. So all is not lost.

    The big surprise for me was that *IN MY OPINION* in most areas open
    source easily matches and usually surpasses MS-based software. But this
    was 1000% most definitely not the case here. (I'm making the assumption
    that TMPGEnc software does what it says on the box. Would be curious to
    know if it's as easy as their website makes it sound but I don't have a
    spare US$160)

    I know I'm being ungrateful to the open source developers. But I give
    praise when it's earned so why can't I whinge when it's deserved.

    Regards
    Lodi

    PS.......If anyone is remotely interested....

    From a base of Ubuntu 8.10 and KDE 3.5.10 I used dvd::rip 0.98.6 for the
    initial rip. The acquired vobs were joined with cat 6.10. The resulting
    vob was edited by Avidemux QT 2.4.3 with Audacity 1.3.5-beta needed to
    increase the low AC3 level and general audio tidying up. Avidemux then
    passed the resulting DVD-compliant MPEG file to 'Q'DVDAuthor 1.0601
    which, after inserting chapter points and a jolly nice menu if I say so
    myself, supplied an Audio_TS and Video_TS folder for Xine 0.99.5 to
    preview and ultimately for K3B 1.0.5 to burn. Job done :)

    Trialled and found wanting....Tovid, DeVeDe, KDE DVDAuthorWizard,
    todiscgui, acidrip, various mplayer/mencoder/ffmpeg commands...it's all a
    bit of a blur to be honest.
     
    Lodi, Jan 8, 2009
    #8
  9. impossible

    Je| Guest

    >> I've never heard of cloud computing. Sounds cool.

    The internet already has a name. Calling it a "cloud" just because that's
    how it was always represented in diagrams is just idiotic (and yes I know
    the differences between "cloud computing" and the internet at large). Anyone
    who calls the internet a cloud is just a tosser in my book, but sadly it's
    too late to stop it now. A more meaningful name like (say "online
    computing") would have made more sense.

    J&H.
     
    Je|, Jan 8, 2009
    #9
  10. impossible

    Peter Guest

    Re: 10 predictions (long-winded reply)

    Lodi wrote:
    >
    > PS.......If anyone is remotely interested....
    >
    > From a base of Ubuntu 8.10 and KDE 3.5.10 I used dvd::rip 0.98.6 for the
    > initial rip. The acquired vobs were joined with cat 6.10. The resulting
    > vob was edited by Avidemux QT 2.4.3 with Audacity 1.3.5-beta needed to
    > increase the low AC3 level and general audio tidying up. Avidemux then
    > passed the resulting DVD-compliant MPEG file to 'Q'DVDAuthor 1.0601
    > which, after inserting chapter points and a jolly nice menu if I say so
    > myself, supplied an Audio_TS and Video_TS folder for Xine 0.99.5 to
    > preview and ultimately for K3B 1.0.5 to burn. Job done :)
    >
    > Trialled and found wanting....Tovid, DeVeDe, KDE DVDAuthorWizard,
    > todiscgui, acidrip, various mplayer/mencoder/ffmpeg commands...it's all a
    > bit of a blur to be honest.


    Definitely interested

    On Kubuntu, I've used Kino to slice and dice video and it has worked fine
    for me (although my needs are modest, just simple extracts or cutting
    out ads).


    Peter
     
    Peter, Jan 8, 2009
    #10
  11. impossible

    Enkidu Guest

    Puddle wrote:
    > Enkidu wrote:
    >> Puddle wrote:
    >>> Lodi wrote:
    >>>>> On Thu, 08 Jan 2009 00:06:15 +0000, impossible wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>> How many of these predictions from a devoted fanboy will turn out
    >>>>> to be
    >>>>> delusions.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/10things/?p=474
    >>>>>
    >>>>> My guess? All of them. But come back in a year and we'll see.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> My second guess? None of the nixophiles in this group will be using
    >>>>> the
    >>>>> same nick a year from now, so they can't be held accountable for
    >>>>> anything they rant about now
    >>>>
    >>>> Thanks for the link. A very interesting read.
    >>>> I've never heard of cloud computing. Sounds cool.
    >>>>
    >>>> And I'm very curious about "Enlightenment", never having heard of it
    >>>> either before reading your link. If it equals KDE 3.x I'll be
    >>>> forever in your debt.
    >>>>
    >>>> And I'm also curious about what makes him say Gnome 2.24 is "really,
    >>>> really good". I think I'll throw Ubuntu onto and old Dell this
    >>>> weekend and give the latest Gnome a run.
    >>>
    >>> Seems to backup what someone else was saying in this NG that KDE
    >>> might be on the way out.
    >>>

    >> That was me, I think, and I was joking. I loathe KDE but it isn't
    >> going anywhere so far as I know.

    >
    > Well by on the way out I meant out of popularity with many of the kde 3
    > users. There seems to be revolt out there :).
    >

    Maybe. That article was just plain biassed. Especially the snidey
    remarks about the stability of Gnome. It's been rock solid for me for
    years. So has KDE when I've used it.

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    --

    Linux is theft.
     
    Enkidu, Jan 8, 2009
    #11
  12. impossible

    Enkidu Guest

    whoisthis wrote:
    > In article <4965c6c2$>,
    > "Je|<ݬ¬ & µÝÐe" <jekyll&> wrote:
    >
    >>>> I've never heard of cloud computing. Sounds cool.

    >> The internet already has a name. Calling it a "cloud" just because that's
    >> how it was always represented in diagrams is just idiotic (and yes I know
    >> the differences between "cloud computing" and the internet at large). Anyone
    >> who calls the internet a cloud is just a tosser in my book, but sadly it's
    >> too late to stop it now. A more meaningful name like (say "online
    >> computing") would have made more sense.
    >>
    >> J&H.

    >
    > But it is still just a stupid idea... net goes down and.....bugger, work
    > stops.
    > Company A buys company B... now who owns your data ?, will they kill off
    > the Applications you used to use ?
    >
    > Cloud computing has nothing to do with the user, everything to do with
    > being able to extract more money from people as they "lease" the
    > software on a per use basis.
    >

    The first go at this was called ASP.

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    --

    Linux is theft.
     
    Enkidu, Jan 8, 2009
    #12
  13. impossible

    peterwn Guest

    On Jan 8, 1:06 pm, "impossible" <> wrote:

    >
    > My second guess? None of the nixophiles in this group will be using the same
    > nick a year from now, so they can't be held accountable for anything they
    > rant about now


    Wrong! I will be using the same nick in a years time that I have used
    for the last seven years or so (unless Paradise goes up in a puff of
    smoke in the meantime).

    'Impossible' may also care to note that I use a dinkum local ISP based
    email address. i note he is too chicken to do likewise.
     
    peterwn, Jan 8, 2009
    #13
  14. impossible

    impossible Guest

    "peterwn" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > On Jan 8, 1:06 pm, "impossible" <> wrote:
    >
    >>
    >> My second guess? None of the nixophiles in this group will be using the
    >> same
    >> nick a year from now, so they can't be held accountable for anything they
    >> rant about now

    >
    > Wrong! I will be using the same nick in a years time that I have used
    > for the last seven years or so (unless Paradise goes up in a puff of
    > smoke in the meantime).
    >


    Good for you! Now all you need is an opinion.

    > 'Impossible' may also care to note that I use a dinkum local ISP based
    > email address. i note he is too chicken to do likewise.


    Poor you! Is there something you want to say to me that you're too shy to
    say in public?
     
    impossible, Jan 8, 2009
    #14
  15. impossible

    Enkidu Guest

    whoisthis wrote:
    > In article <>, Enkidu
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> whoisthis wrote:
    >>> In article <4965c6c2$>, "Je|<ݬ¬ & µÝÐe"
    >>> <jekyll&> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>>>> I've never heard of cloud computing. Sounds cool.
    >>>> The internet already has a name. Calling it a "cloud" just
    >>>> because that's how it was always represented in diagrams is
    >>>> just idiotic (and yes I know the differences between "cloud
    >>>> computing" and the internet at large). Anyone who calls the
    >>>> internet a cloud is just a tosser in my book, but sadly it's
    >>>> too late to stop it now. A more meaningful name like (say
    >>>> "online computing") would have made more sense.
    >>>>
    >>>> J&H.
    >>> But it is still just a stupid idea... net goes down
    >>> and.....bugger, work stops. Company A buys company B... now who
    >>> owns your data ?, will they kill off the Applications you used to
    >>> use ?
    >>>
    >>> Cloud computing has nothing to do with the user, everything to do
    >>> with being able to extract more money from people as they "lease"
    >>> the software on a per use basis.
    >>>

    >> The first go at this was called ASP.

    >
    > Nope mainframes were the first where you leased the software/OS on an
    > annual basis (Some even leased you RAM upgrades).
    >

    I'm talking about applications being made available on the Internet on a
    single use basis and paid for on that basis.

    Cheers,

    Cliff


    --

    Linux is theft.
     
    Enkidu, Jan 9, 2009
    #15
  16. impossible

    Enkidu Guest

    peterwn wrote:
    >
    > 'Impossible' may also care to note that I use a dinkum local ISP
    > based email address. i note he is too chicken to do likewise.
    >

    It is silly to put your real email address in your postings.

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    --

    Linux is theft.
     
    Enkidu, Jan 9, 2009
    #16
  17. impossible

    Gordon Guest

    On 2009-01-08, impossible <> wrote:
    > How many of these predictions from a devoted fanboy will turn out to be
    > delusions.
    >
    > http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/10things/?p=474
    >
    > My guess? All of them. But come back in a year and we'll see.
    >
    > My second guess? None of the nixophiles in this group will be using the same
    > nick a year from now, so they can't be held accountable for anything they
    > rant about now
    >

    Roger is that you
     
    Gordon, Jan 9, 2009
    #17
  18. impossible

    oneofus Guest

    Gordon wrote:
    > On 2009-01-08, impossible <> wrote:
    >> How many of these predictions from a devoted fanboy will turn out to be
    >> delusions.
    >>
    >> http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/10things/?p=474
    >>
    >> My guess? All of them. But come back in a year and we'll see.
    >>
    >> My second guess? None of the nixophiles in this group will be using the same
    >> nick a year from now, so they can't be held accountable for anything they
    >> rant about now
    >>

    > Roger is that you


    As good as, but without the charm. ;-)
     
    oneofus, Jan 9, 2009
    #18
  19. impossible

    Gordon Guest

    On 2009-01-08, Enkidu <> wrote:
    >>

    > That was me, I think, and I was joking. I loathe KDE but it isn't going
    > anywhere so far as I know.
    >

    KDE and Gnome are nothing more than two desktops. Enjoy the choice.

    Starange thing though even though I have KDE as a desktop, the Gnome
    programmes I run have their own way of doing things, eg in slection windows.
    So at the end of the day one becomes bi-lingual in a way. ;-
     
    Gordon, Jan 9, 2009
    #19
  20. impossible

    Gordon Guest

    On 2009-01-08, Enkidu <> wrote:
    > Puddle wrote:
    >> Enkidu wrote:
    >>> Puddle wrote:
    >>>> Lodi wrote:
    >>>>>> On Thu, 08 Jan 2009 00:06:15 +0000, impossible wrote:
    >>>>>
    >>>>>> How many of these predictions from a devoted fanboy will turn out
    >>>>>> to be
    >>>>>> delusions.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/10things/?p=474
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> My guess? All of them. But come back in a year and we'll see.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> My second guess? None of the nixophiles in this group will be using
    >>>>>> the
    >>>>>> same nick a year from now, so they can't be held accountable for
    >>>>>> anything they rant about now
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Thanks for the link. A very interesting read.
    >>>>> I've never heard of cloud computing. Sounds cool.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> And I'm very curious about "Enlightenment", never having heard of it
    >>>>> either before reading your link. If it equals KDE 3.x I'll be
    >>>>> forever in your debt.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> And I'm also curious about what makes him say Gnome 2.24 is "really,
    >>>>> really good". I think I'll throw Ubuntu onto and old Dell this
    >>>>> weekend and give the latest Gnome a run.
    >>>>
    >>>> Seems to backup what someone else was saying in this NG that KDE
    >>>> might be on the way out.
    >>>>
    >>> That was me, I think, and I was joking. I loathe KDE but it isn't
    >>> going anywhere so far as I know.

    >>
    >> Well by on the way out I meant out of popularity with many of the kde 3
    >> users. There seems to be revolt out there :).
    > >

    > Maybe. That article was just plain biassed. Especially the snidey
    > remarks about the stability of Gnome. It's been rock solid for me for
    > years. So has KDE when I've used it.
    >

    The stability, or otherwise, of the desktop assumes that all the underlying
    layers are rock solid
     
    Gordon, Jan 9, 2009
    #20
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    Open-Source Good, Closed-Source Bad

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Oct 16, 2005, in forum: NZ Computing
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    523
    Gordon
    Oct 16, 2005
  2. A Nice Cup of Tea
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    376
    A Nice Cup of Tea
    Feb 18, 2006
  3. Giuen
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    1,450
    Giuen
    Sep 12, 2008
  4. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    Closed-Source vs Open-Source Drivers

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, May 4, 2009, in forum: NZ Computing
    Replies:
    2
    Views:
    562
    Lawrence D'Oliveiro
    May 5, 2009
  5. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    Open Source vs Closed Source Security

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Mar 3, 2010, in forum: NZ Computing
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    1,060
    Gordon
    Mar 4, 2010
Loading...

Share This Page