10% Off All ChicagoCon 2007 Boot Camps for MCPs!!

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by =?Utf-8?B?RG9uIG9mIGNlcnRpZmllZHNlY3VyaXR5cHJvLmNv, Aug 30, 2007.

  1. Hello Fellow MCPs and Security Professionals,

    I'm Don of the online magazine www.ethicalhacker.net. As many of you may
    know, we are putting on a security training event named ChicagoCon that
    combines a professional security conference, certification training and a
    hacker con into a single, unique event from Sept 17 - 23, 2007. Our ECC
    courses are provided by an ECC ATC of the Year, CISSP is endorsed by ISC2
    with the exam on site, Linux+ is being taught by the author of "Linux for
    Dummies", Expert Pen Testing by Jack Koziol of the InfoSec Institute... and
    the list goes on!!

    I know it's last minute, but now that the early registration discount
    deadline has passed, we are now able to offer discounts to communities such
    as this one.

    So I am pleased to be able to offer a 10% off any course to portal members
    if they contact me directly at .

    Courses Include:

    - Breakfast, lunch and most dinners
    - All study materials, computers and your certification exam
    - All keynotes, presentations and events. Sorry... because of space
    restrictions, only paid attendees are allowed.

    In the tradition of the Ethical Hacker Network, we love free giveaways, so
    each attendee will receive a bag full of FREE STUFF including books,
    t-shirts, magazines, an EH-Net version of BackTrack2 (with Metasploit 3 and
    packaged as a VMware Virtual Appliance) and more.

    Course Offerings:

    Management

    PMP/CAPM - Project Management
    SOX/COBIT - Compliance
    CISSP -- Security Management (7-Day Course)

    Beginner

    Ethical Hacking Fundamentals (Network+/Security+)
    Linux+ - Open Source Operating System
    CCNA - Cisco Certified Network Associate

    Intermediate

    CEH (CNDA) - Certified Ethical Hacker
    CHFI - Certified Hacking Forensics Investigator
    SNPA -- Securing Networks with Cisco PIX / ASA

    CEPT - Certified Expert Penetration Tester
    Web Application Hacking

    Keynotes by:

    John C. Dvorak - PC Mag
    Steve Hunt - Industry Analyst
    Lance Spitzner - Founder of the Honeynet Project
    Doug Steelman - DoD GIG (Global Information Grid)
    Dean Turner - Symantec's Director, Global Intelligence Network

    Evening Presentations (similar to Black Hat) Include:

    Live demos of Metasploit
    Live demos of Cain & Abel
    Malware Analysis in Front of your Eyes
    eVoting Myths Debunked
    Blackjacking author Dan Hoffman

    For more detailed info, visit www.chicagocon.com.

    Remember, you MUST contact me directly to get your discount!!

    I'll see you in Chicago,
    Donald C. Donzal, CISSP, MCSE 2003, CEH, Security+ SME

    =?Utf-8?B?RG9uIG9mIGNlcnRpZmllZHNlY3VyaXR5cHJvLmNv, Aug 30, 2007