    taking their favorite content with them wherever they wish to go.
    http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/10-must-have-firefox-extensions

    , May 15, 2008

  2. Old Enough Guest

    On Thu, 15 May 2008 13:10:22 -0700 (PDT), ""
    <> wrote:

    >Firefox extensions come in a variety of flavors—from add-on
    >applications to interface tweaks to toolbars. Here's a link to an
    >article that features a few that most users will find very handy. They
    >extend functionality, enhance privacy and give users a leg up on
    >taking their favorite content with them wherever they wish to go.
    >http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/10-must-have-firefox-extensions

    I think two of the most over-used terms ate "must-have" and "must
    read".

    Personally, I have four Firefox extensions: Two of them I want, and
    use regulalrly, the other two are there, but I'm not sure what good
    they are.

    My Firefox works just great - I don't know what I would do with six
    more extensions.

    My 5¢ worth (inflation, you know . . . )

    (Incidentally, carlie: I hope you have all ten of them, and enjoy
    them.)

    _________________________________
    Old Enough
    to know I don't know a thing ....

    Old Enough, May 16, 2008

  3. elaich Guest

    "" <> wrote in news:5d4d696f-1878-
    :

    > Firefox extensions come in a variety of flavors—from add-on
    > applications to interface tweaks to toolbars. Here's a link to an
    > article that features a few that most users will find very handy. They
    > extend functionality, enhance privacy and give users a leg up on
    > taking their favorite content with them wherever they wish to go.
    > http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/10-must-have-firefox-extensions

    I use one of the ten. What was the purpose of this thread? People use what
    they need and what works for them. Ironic - it was another dumbass Google
    Groper who posted this.

    elaich, May 16, 2008