10 mins left

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    yeah its a long weekend happy happy joy joy
    Guest, Apr 30, 2004

  2. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    <> wrote in news:6b0a01c42ec7$02fe0cf0
    $:

    > yeah its a long weekend happy happy joy joy

    you little fsk'er!!

    Rowdy Yates
    --
    "the man who tried and failed miserably"
    Rowdy Yates, Apr 30, 2004

  3. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    > > yeah its a long weekend happy happy joy joy
    > you little fsk'er!!

    I don't think you're happy enough!
    That's right! I'll teach you to be happy!
    I'll teach your grandmother to suck eggs!
    Now, boys and girls, let's try it again!
    Jtyc, Apr 30, 2004
  4. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > > > yeah its a long weekend happy happy joy joy

    > > you little fsk'er!!

    > I don't think you're happy enough!
    > That's right! I'll teach you to be happy!
    > I'll teach your grandmother to suck eggs!
    > Now, boys and girls, let's try it again!

    <Neil>
    ....toe tappin'
    </Neil>

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 30, 2004
  5. Guest

    Neil Guest

    "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> wrote in

    >> > yeah its a long weekend happy happy joy joy

    >> you little fsk'er!!

    > I don't think you're happy enough!
    > That's right! I'll teach you to be happy!
    > I'll teach your grandmother to suck eggs!
    > Now, boys and girls, let's try it again!

    If'n you aint the grandaddy of all liars! The little critters of
    nature... They don't know that they're ugly! That's very funny, a fly
    marrying a bumblebee! I told you I'd shoot! But you didn't believe me!
    Why didn't you believe me?!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Apr 30, 2004
  6. Guest

    Neil Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:eV4c8rsLEHA.3012
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > <Neil>
    > ...toe tappin'
    > </Neil>

    So you want to join my club? DO YA!?!?

    (Bring $1 million in small change before reciting:)

    I, (Insert Full Name Here), human, promise to watch the R&S Show until my
    eyeballs implode, even if it goes into 10 years of reruns! (And?!) I
    promise to memorize whole episodes and recite the lines shamelessly in
    unwelcome situations. (And? And? Oh Yeah!) I promise to wear unwashed
    lederhosen every single day of the rest of my life!

    (That's It! You're in our secret club!)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Apr 30, 2004
  7. Guest

    Brian Guest

    <> wrote
    > yeah its a long weekend happy happy joy joy

    Where?
    Brian, Apr 30, 2004
  8. Guest

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Brian" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote in message
    > <> wrote
    > > yeah its a long weekend happy happy joy joy

    > Where?

    Judging by the time of the post, somewhere pretty far east. India, perhaps?
    ;)

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 30, 2004