    Marbleless Guest

    There are 10 kinds of people in the world

    Those who understand binary and those who don't

    Marbleless, Sep 10, 2004

  2. Marbleless

    Ionizer Guest

    "Marbleless" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > There are 10 kinds of people in the world
    >
    > Those who understand binary and those who don't

    Yes, I believe Robert already mentioned that.

    --
    Ian.

    Ionizer, Sep 10, 2004

  3. Marbleless

    Linda Guest

    "Ionizer" <> wrote in message
    > "Marbleless" <> wrote in message
    >> There are 10 kinds of people in the world
    >>
    >> Those who understand binary and those who don't

    > Yes, I believe Robert already mentioned that.
    >
    > --
    > Ian.

    He probably read Robert's sig a long time ago & it's taken this long for him
    to get the joke.

    Linda, Sep 10, 2004
  4. Marbleless

    Jamco Guest

    what about the other 8 kinds? You only listed 2 of the 10?

    Jamco, Sep 10, 2004
  5. Marbleless

    Stickems Guest

    We've been here before, all 10 of us.

    Stickems, Sep 10, 2004
  6. Jamco wrote:

    > what about the other 8 kinds? You only listed 2 of the 10?

    Do I hear "whoooosh" ?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Sep 10, 2004
  7. Marbleless wrote:

    > There are 10 kinds of people in the world
    >
    > Those who understand binary and those who don't

    Actually, there are 2 kinds of people in the world.
    Those that finish what they start, and

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Sep 10, 2004
  8. Marbleless

    Jamco Guest

    nah, i had to pretend that at least one person didn't get the joke, so it
    would seem worth while for marbleless to post it

    Jamco, Sep 10, 2004
  9. Blinky the Shark, Sep 11, 2004
  10. Marbleless

    Marbleless Guest

    "Ionizer" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > "Marbleless" <> wrote in message
    > > There are 10 kinds of people in the world
    > >
    > > Those who understand binary and those who don't

    > Yes, I believe Robert already mentioned that.

    So you're a smart arse who reads poster's sigs - I couldn't be
    bothered wasting time looking at them!!

    Marbleless, Sep 11, 2004
  11. On Sat, 11 Sep 2004 04:02:09 GMT, Blinky the Shark
    <> proffered, in :

    > http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts/

    I especially like the Schrödinger’s Cat and caffeine molecule shirts.

    Max Quordlepleen, Sep 11, 2004
  12. On 10 Sep 2004 21:02:50 -0700, (Marbleless)
    wrote:

    >"Ionizer" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    >> "Marbleless" <> wrote in message
    >> > There are 10 kinds of people in the world
    >> >
    >> > Those who understand binary and those who don't

    >> Yes, I believe Robert already mentioned that.

    >So you're a smart arse who reads poster's sigs - I couldn't be
    >bothered wasting time looking at them!!

    Yeah - well I don't read sigs either and had not heard that one before
    but I would not like to start a flame war over it!!!!

    --
    The Aussie Bomber
    Carn The Dons!!

    Aussie Bomber, Sep 11, 2004
  13. Marbleless

    sqool Guest

    It is alleged that sometime during Sat, 11 Sep 2004 04:02:09 +0000, Blinky
    the Shark wrote this:

    > Ionizer wrote:
    >
    >> "Marbleless" <> wrote in message

    >>> There are 10 kinds of people in the world

    >>> Those who understand binary and those who don't

    >> Yes, I believe Robert already mentioned that.

    > I literally got the shirt. :)
    >
    > http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts/frustrations/5aa9/
    >
    > The others:
    >
    > http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts/

    O'Really Windows NT's Infernal Filesystem ;-)
    http://www.cashncarrion.co.uk/?listPos=&op=catalogue-products-null&prodCategoryID=14

    --
    SuSE 9.1 Pro
    KDE 3.3.0

    sqool, Sep 11, 2004
  14. Marbleless

    Linda Guest

    > "Ionizer" <> wrote in message
    >> "Marbleless" <> wrote in message
    >> > There are 10 kinds of people in the world
    >> >
    >> > Those who understand binary and those who don't

    >> Yes, I believe Robert already mentioned that.

    > So you're a smart arse who reads poster's sigs - I couldn't be
    > bothered wasting time looking at them!!

    How'd you know Ionizer was referring to a sig?

    Linda, Sep 11, 2004
  15. Marbleless

    Mara Guest

    Mara, Sep 11, 2004
  16. Marbleless

    Marbleless Guest

    "Linda" <.@.> wrote in message news:<>...
    > "Marbleless" <> wrote in message
    > > "Ionizer" <> wrote in message
    > >> "Marbleless" <> wrote in message

    > >> Yes, I believe Robert already mentioned that.

    > > So you're a smart arse who reads poster's sigs - I couldn't be
    > > bothered wasting time looking at them!!

    > How'd you know Ionizer was referring to a sig?

    Duh!! - Search for his messages? The ones I found had the quote after
    his sig delimiter!!

    Marbleless, Sep 12, 2004