    predecessor, a D60. How can I do this after formatting a CF card in
    the 10D?
    --David

    David Ellis, Oct 2, 2003

  2. David Ellis

    dslr Guest

    David Ellis wrote:

    > In the 10D I'd like to continue the numbering sequence from its
    > predecessor, a D60. How can I do this after formatting a CF card in
    > the 10D?

    Probably by taking one shot, then putting the card in a card reader and
    renaming it (and the thumbnail file, if shooting RAW) to the filename
    you want. I think you need to set the camera to continuous file
    numbering.

    --
    regards,
    dslr

    dslr, Oct 2, 2003

  3. David Ellis

    David Ellis Guest

    Thanks. Worked like a charm.
    --David

    David Ellis, Oct 2, 2003
  4. David Ellis

    Brothermark Guest

    > Thanks. Worked like a charm.
    > --David

    You mean it called upon dark, heavenly powers to manipulate earthly matters?
    Sorry I'm just bored.

    mark

    Brothermark, Oct 3, 2003