    werd Guest

    are the seagate raptors the only 10,000 IDE SATA hard drives out there? what
    other manufacturers make highspeed IDE SATA hard drives?
    werd, Jan 30, 2006

  2. werd wrote:

    are the seagate raptors the only 10,000 IDE SATA hard drives out there? what
    >other manufacturers make highspeed IDE SATA hard drives?

    Are you positive they are the seagate raptors the only 10?
    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006

  3. The Daring Dufas, Jan 30, 2006
  4. werd

    werd Guest

    did of course mean the WD raptor doh!.

    werd, Jan 30, 2006
  5. Re: Re: 10,000 rpm hard drives

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    werd wrote:

    >are the seagate raptors the only 10,000 IDE SATA hard drives out there? what
    >
    >Are you positive they are the seagate raptors the only 10?

    Did you think they might not be the seagate raptors the only 10?
    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006
  6. Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006
  7. Re: Re: 10,000 rpm hard drives

    werd wrote:

    did of course mean the WD raptor doh!.

    Please go on.
    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006
  8. werd wrote:
    > did of course mean the WD raptor doh!.
    >
    > "werd" <> wrote in message
    >> are the seagate raptors the only 10,000 IDE SATA hard drives out
    >> there? what other manufacturers make highspeed IDE SATA hard drives?

    Take a look at this:

    http://www.seagate.com/cda/newsinfo/newsroom/releases/article/0,1121,2102,00
    ..html

    Seagate may be keeping the RPM down for added
    reliability. According to a few drive repair companies,
    recent Seagate drives have become some of the most
    reliable drives around. Look for high MTBF ratings.

    The Daring Dufas (data troll)
    The Daring Dufas, Jan 30, 2006
  9. Re: Re: Re: 10,000 rpm hard drives

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    >werd wrote:
    >
    >Did you think they might not be the seagate raptors the only 10?

    Oh, I think they might not be the seagate raptors the only 10?
    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006
  10. Re: Re: Re: 10,000 rpm hard drives

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    The Daring Dufas wrote:

    >werd wrote:
    >
    >Tell me more about that.

    Does talking about this bother you?
    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006
  11. Re: Re: Re: 10,000 rpm hard drives

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    werd wrote:

    >did of course mean the WD raptor doh!.
    >
    >Please go on.

    Tell me more about that.
    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006
  12. Re: Re: 10,000 rpm hard drives

    The Daring Dufas wrote:

    werd wrote:

    >Take a look at this:
    >
    >http://www.seagate.com/cda/newsinfo/newsroom/releases/article/0,1121,2102,00
    >.html
    >
    >Seagate may be keeping the RPM down for added
    >reliability. According to a few drive repair companies,
    >recent Seagate drives have become some of the most
    >reliable drives around. Look for high MTBF ratings.
    >
    >The Daring Dufas (data troll)

    That is interesting. Please continue.
    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006
  13. Re: Re: Re: Re: 10,000 rpm hard drives

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    >Elizavita Chirkova wrote:
    >
    >Oh, I think they might not be the seagate raptors the only 10?

    Why do you say you think they might not be the seagate raptors the only 10?
    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006
  14. Re: Re: Re: Re: 10,000 rpm hard drives

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    >The Daring Dufas wrote:
    >
    >Does talking about this bother you?

    We were discussing you -- not me.
    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006
  15. Re: Re: Re: 10,000 rpm hard drives

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006
  16. Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 10,000 rpm hard drives

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    >Elizavita Chirkova wrote:
    >
    >Why do you say you think they might not be the seagate raptors the only 10?

    What are your feelings now?
    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006
  17. Re: Re: Re: Re: 10,000 rpm hard drives

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006
  18. Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 10,000 rpm hard drives

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    Elizavita Chirkova wrote:

    I'm not sure I understand you fully.
    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006
  19. Re: Re: Re: Re: 10,000 rpm hard drives

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006
  20. Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 10,000 rpm hard drives

    Elizavita Chirkova, Jan 30, 2006