1 way to make honest $$

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by raul, Apr 14, 2004.

  1. raul

    raul Guest

    Follow the directions below and in two weeks you'll have up to
    $20000.00 in your PayPal account. There is a very high rate of
    participation in the program because of its low investment and high
    rate of return. Just $5.00 to one person!

    THAT'S ALL !!!

    If you are a skeptic and don't think the program will work, I urge
    you to give it a try anyway! It REALLY WORKS! Why do you
    think so many people are promoting it

    LOOK AT IT THIS WAY If the Program is a total failure for you and you
    never get even $1.00 in return, your total loss will
    be the $5.00! If you are not yet a paypal member, there is no risk at
    all!!! If the Program is only moderately successful for
    you, your PayPal account will have several hundred dollars deposited
    into it within the next few days! If you actively
    participate in the Program, you could have up to $20,000.00 in your
    PayPal account within two weeks!

    Now let me tell you the simple details.

    Getting Started!!

    If you're not already a user of PayPal, the very first thing you need
    to do is go to PayPal and sign up. It takes two minutes
    and PayPal will deposit $5.00 in your account just for becoming a
    member. That makes this program's total cost $0!!! Follow
    this link to open your PayPal account

    https://www.paypal.com

    Now log into your PayPal account, and send the PayPal account of the
    person listed in Position 1 $5.00 PayPal will ask you to
    select type. (Select service and put $5.00 donation for
    subject.) When person in Position 1 receives notification of your
    payment, you can simply copy this page and change the names in
    position #1 & #2 & #3 as instructed. Remember, only the person
    in Position 1 on the list gets your $5.00 donation. Send them a
    donation then remove #1 PayPal account from the list. Move the
    other two accounts up & add your Paypal account to #3 position. After
    you have retyped the names in the new order,

    IMMEDIATELY send the revised message to as many people as possible.
    PROMOTE! PROMOTE! The more you promote the Program, the
    more you will receive in donations!! That's all there is to it.
    You are reading this message in usenet, and usenet is the best way
    to spread the word about the program. Post this message to AT LEAST
    200 groups in usenet (there are over 24,000), after you send the 5
    dollars to the person at #1. This will guarantee you a profit from
    this program. The more groups you post it to, the more money you will
    make!!!.You can use a program like postXpert to post to all the
    newsgroups at once. You can find this program at
    http://www.download.com
    Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for various nesgroups
    (on- line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)
    Visit message boards and post this article as a new message by highlighting
    the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu.
    Fill in the subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they
    scroll through the list of postings in a particular group,
    click the post message button. You're done.

    When your name reaches Position 1 (usually in less than a week) it
    will be your turn to receive the cash. $5.00 will be sent
    to your PayPal account by people just like you who are willing to send
    $5.00 dontation and receive up to $20,000 in less than
    two weeks. Because there are only (3) names on the list you can
    anticipate 80% of your cash within two weeks.

    Anytime you find yourself short on cash just take out your $5.00
    donation program and send it to 50 prospects. Imagine if you
    sent it to 100 or even more. Most people spend more than $5 on the
    lottery every week with no real hope of ever winning.

    IMPORTANT!!! IN ORDER FOR THIS PROGRAM TO WORK, YOU MUST BE HONEST. DO
    NOT ADD YOUR EMAIL IMMEDIATELY TO THE #1 POSITION, AND MAKE SURE TO
    SEND YOUR 5 DOLLARS TO THE PERSON AT #1. IF EVERYONE WHO TRIED THIS
    DIDN'T SEND THE MONEY, THEN NOBODY WOULD MAKE A DIME. 5 DOLLARS IS A
    VERY SMALL INVESTMENT, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR ABOUT TO MAKE MANY MANY
    MANY TIMES THAT AMOUNT. IF WE ARE ALL HONEST, THEN WE ALL MAKE LOTS OF
    MONEY!!

    REMEMBER, you add your email to the #3 spot, and then move everyone
    else up 1 (deleting the person who was formally in the #1 spot, and who you
    should have sent your money to). DO NOT add your email to #1 when you
    start this program. If everyone did this, then NO ONE would make a
    cent.

    THIS PROGRAM WORKS - JUST TRY IT

    POSITION # 1 PAYPAL ACCOUNT

    POSITION # 2 PAYPAL ACCOUNT

    POSITION # 3 PAYPAL ACCOUNT

    Integrity and honesty make this plan work.
    Participants who actively promote this program will average between
    $8000 and $12000 and receive the donations within two weeks.

    This is not a chain letter. You are simply making a donation of $5.00
    to another person. The Program does not violate title
    18 section 1302 of the Postal and lottery code.

    Remember -TIME is of the essence. YOU can choose to live
    Paycheck-to-Paycheck or live FREE from FINANCIAL BONDAGE. Become a
    part of the donation program and help people help people.

    This program is about helping each other!

    Success is a journey - Not a destination!

    Start Your Journey TODAY!!!!
    Post a follow-up to this message
    raul, Apr 14, 2004

  2. raul

    ICee Guest

    raul wrote:

    > POSITION # 3 PAYPAL ACCOUNT
    >
    > Integrity and honesty make this plan work.

    And, since it's not honest and not integral, it won't work.

    Abuse complaints to:
    ,,
    ICee, Apr 14, 2004

  3. raul

    PuddleNuts Guest

    raul wrote:
> [...]
    > start this program. If everyone did this, then NO ONE would make a
    > cent.
    >
    > THIS PROGRAM WORKS - JUST TRY IT
    >
    > POSITION # 1 PAYPAL ACCOUNT
    >
    > POSITION # 2 PAYPAL ACCOUNT
    >
    > POSITION # 3 PAYPAL ACCOUNT
    >
    > Integrity and honesty make this plan work.
    > Participants who actively promote this program will average between
    > $8000 and $12000 and receive the donations within two weeks.
    >
    > This is not a chain letter. You are simply making a donation of $5.00
    > to another person. The Program does not violate title
    > 18 section 1302 of the Postal and lottery code.
    >
    > Remember -TIME is of the essence. YOU can choose to live
    > Paycheck-to-Paycheck or live FREE from FINANCIAL BONDAGE. Become a
    > part of the donation program and help people help people.
    >
    > This program is about helping each other!
    >
    > Success is a journey - Not a destination!

    Piss off FAG!

    --
    When you played in the sandbox as a kid, did cats keep trying to bury you?
    PuddleNuts, Apr 14, 2004
  4. raul

    Avenger© Guest

    On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 03:37:52 GMT, "raul" <>
    wrote:

    >Follow the directions below and in two weeks you'll have

    no ISP account

    --

    "Put the CAT out to reply"
    *I DETEST Spam - A Spam Hater since 1951*
    Avenger©, Apr 14, 2004
  5. raul

    Avenger© Guest

    On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 11:24:22 GMT, PuddleNuts
    <> wrote:

    >Piss off FAG!

    Hey NoNuts, learn to snip the spam!!!! You have just reposted it in
    its entirety.

    Avenger©, Apr 14, 2004