    nutritionally supports the entire body!

    Visit us at http://www.dontforgettotakeyourvitamins.com/shepherd1089

    se

    Rocket3, Jul 29, 2004

  2. Rocket3

    BillKirch Guest

    >Imagine getting paid $1000 everytime you refer just 20 people to our
    >vitamins. The Greatest Vitamin in

    ############I
    I just read an article about this Don Paree (sp) guy...this is his new rip off
    product. go to ripoff.com and read. BG

    BillKirch, Aug 3, 2004

  3. Another Ponzi scheme in sheep's clothing. The sale of most of the
    so-called "natural" products, herbal products, etc. falls in line with
    the sale of bottled water which is one of the largest consumer frauds in
    history. Many vitamins fall in the same category. Go to Quackwatch.com
    and read about all the medical rip=offs and save yourself a lot of
    money. M.D. here.

    Wm. E. Fletcher, Aug 3, 2004