    284) is available. Can I take the Exchange 2003 exam and
    it count towards my 2000 MCSE certification? I don't see
    that documented anywhere. Thanks.

    Patrick, Dec 16, 2004

  2. Yes you can, see http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/requirements.asp
    last exam on the list is 70-284, Exchange 2003 Admin

    --
    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    "Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a
    system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from
    the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony"
    - Dennis

    Wayne McGlinn, Dec 16, 2004

  3. Patrick

    kpg Guest

    > "Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for
    > system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from
    > the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony"
    > - Dennis

    Is that Rodman or Miller?

    --
    kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
    Visit MCNGP.com for a chance to win.

    kpg, Dec 16, 2004
  4. Patrick

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "kpg" <> say in

    >> "Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis
    >> for a
    >> system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate
    >> from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony"
    >> - Dennis

    > Is that Rodman or Miller?

    (Grabbing him by the collar) Shut up, will you. Shut up!

    DENNIS Ah! NOW ... we see the violence inherent in the system.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Dec 16, 2004