  1. All Certification exams available at very low price plus free stuff
    provided to the customers. Check it out at www.exams.ws with money back
    guarantee.
    exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification, Sep 28, 2006

  2. 18 USC §1030. Fraud and related activity in connection with computers

    You're Under Arrest? Mr Briandumper
    Anything you say WILL be used as evidence.

    Shame On You.
    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 28, 2006

  3. exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification

    CBIC Guest

    "OTHMAN" <> wrote in message
    > 18 USC §1030. Fraud and related activity in connection with computers
    >
    > You're Under Arrest? Mr Briandumper
    > Anything you say WILL be used as evidence.
    >

    > Shame On You.

    You've got the right idea othman but you sound like such a tool.
    CBIC, Sep 29, 2006
  4. Do you mean teh "B" word?
    =?Utf-8?B?T1QtTUFO?=, Sep 29, 2006
  5. exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification

    CBIC Guest

    "OT-MAN" <> wrote in message
    > Do you mean teh "B" word?

    LOL. No I don't mean the "B" word.
    CBIC, Sep 29, 2006
  6. Well, what is it?
    =?Utf-8?B?T1QtTUFO?=, Sep 29, 2006
  7. exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification

    CBIC Guest

    "OT-MAN" <> wrote in message
    > Well, what is it?

    huh?
    CBIC, Sep 29, 2006
  8. so, are you fed up with the users?
    =?Utf-8?B?T1QtTUFO?=, Sep 29, 2006
  9. exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification

    CBIC Guest

    "OT-MAN" <> wrote in message
    > so, are you fed up with the users?

    I am fed up with you.
    CBIC, Sep 29, 2006
  10. I'm fed up with you toooooooooooo. man
    =?Utf-8?B?T1QtTUFO?=, Sep 29, 2006
  11. exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification

    CBIC Guest

    "OT-MAN" <> wrote in message
    > I'm fed up with you toooooooooooo. man

    Now you hurt my feelings.
    CBIC, Sep 29, 2006
  12. wait for your best friend LRM?
    maybe she can help.
    =?Utf-8?B?T1QtTUFO?=, Sep 29, 2006
  13. exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification

    LRM Guest

    "OT-MAN" <> wrote in message
    > wait for your best friend LRM?
    > maybe she can help.

    Ok, here's the deal. You understand that br@indmping is bad. But you don't
    have the sound of conviction in your post concerning this. Post from your
    diaphragm! Sound off like you got a pair.

    Additionally, you need to spend some time figuring out what the requirements
    of membership are. Read, Research, repeat. You have demonstrated a desire to
    hang out here and have tried to befriend members so I'm assuming based on
    your behavior that is your goal.

    After you've determined (based on your OWN research) what it takes, come
    back and start posting like you have some notion of your purpose here. Right
    now you are floating around with not direction.

    Lastly, stop referring to me for any reason. You're starting to sound like a
    stalker and I have caused serious suffering for far less.
    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2
    LRM, Sep 29, 2006
  14. exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    >>Did you see what LRM () graced us with in
    uJ5qX%23$?<<
    > "OT-MAN" <> wrote in message
    >> wait for your best friend LRM?
    >> maybe she can help.

    > Ok, here's the deal. You understand that br@indmping is bad. But you
    > don't have the sound of conviction in your post concerning this. Post
    > from your diaphragm! Sound off like you got a pair.
    >
    > Additionally, you need to spend some time figuring out what the
    > requirements of membership are. Read, Research, repeat. You have
    > demonstrated a desire to hang out here and have tried to befriend
    > members so I'm assuming based on your behavior that is your goal.
    >
    > After you've determined (based on your OWN research) what it takes,
    > come back and start posting like you have some notion of your purpose
    > here. Right now you are floating around with not direction.
    >
    > Lastly, stop referring to me for any reason. You're starting to sound
    > like a stalker and I have caused serious suffering for far less.

    Well stated.
    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51
    BD [MCNGP], Sep 29, 2006
  15. exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day "LRM" <> did cause the

    > Lastly, stop referring to me for any reason. You're starting to sound
    > like a stalker and I have caused serious suffering for far less.

    Sound like? Read the sekrit site.

    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    TBone, Sep 29, 2006
  16. exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification

    LRM Guest

    "TBone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote in message
    > And on the eigth day "LRM" <> did cause the
    > electrons to come together and form the following words:
    >
    >> Lastly, stop referring to me for any reason. You're starting to sound
    >> like a stalker and I have caused serious suffering for far less.

    > Sound like? Read the sekrit site.

    I did. I didn't want to be overly accusatory as I'm not sure that was his
    intention. Although, latenight phone calls, and random requests for info
    from those that frequent the sekrit site definitely implies stalking.
    LRM, Sep 29, 2006
  17. exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification

    Guest Guest

    "LRM" <> wrote in message
    > "TBone" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote in message
    > > And on the eigth day "LRM" <> did cause the
    > > electrons to come together and form the following words:
    > >
    > >> Lastly, stop referring to me for any reason. You're starting to sound
    > >> like a stalker and I have caused serious suffering for far less.

    > > Sound like? Read the sekrit site.
    > >

    > I did. I didn't want to be overly accusatory as I'm not sure that was his
    > intention. Although, latenight phone calls, and random requests for info
    > from those that frequent the sekrit site definitely implies stalking.

    Seconded, and had it not been my phone he was call, but yours, I would have
    been on the next flight to the UK to hunt the MoFo down. I can deal with it
    if it's me, but when it involves someone that I care about, I actions will
    result in some sort of violence.

    And yes, you've got a very nice pair ;)
    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51
    Guest, Sep 30, 2006
  18. exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification

    LRM Guest

    <BD[MCNGP]> wrote in message news:%...

    > And yes, you've got a very nice pair ;)

    Thanks, but I was thinking of getting a new pair...er wait we are talking
    about my glasses right?
    LRM, Sep 30, 2006
  19. exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification

    Guest Guest

    > > And yes, you've got a very nice pair ;)

    > Thanks, but I was thinking of getting a new pair...er wait we are talking
    > about my glasses right?

    Ummm...yeah, that's what we were talking about.

    Guest, Sep 30, 2006