# 1 Non-profit for New Orleans

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by 2Barter.net, Jul 13, 2007.

  1. 2Barter.net

    2Barter.net Guest

    Copy and Paste
    http://www.daytonamagic.com/Comedy Magic Items1/bananacow.gif
    2Barter, Google & YouTube your first
    Net Casting Company with,
    " VISION "
    Were if it is not good news, then it is not news to?
    US, Her, Them &
    " YOU "
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIcqUokPiTw
    The big to-do, in how to make your BOSS Man laugh.
    http://www.business.com/
    Welcome to our host of correctors,
    for New Orleans we think?
    Right Mr http://www.google.com

    Try to remember Guys and Gail's!
    Remember this laugh is for if your your BOSS Man. A show him our
    office space too if you think were of the hook and hilarious.
    A CLICK Away to start. Friday the 13Th 2007
    http://www.apple.com/retail/fifthavenue/gallery/vr2.html
    United States Contractors Offering Service anonprofit@gmail for the
    " PEOPLE " ><> ><> ><> needs you to tell your BOSS Man.

    >From our Groups to your Group and so on and so on, right Mr Google.

    What do ya think should we let our sweet little Sixth Grade Kalypso
    tell about and play her movie?
    I Think so to.
    Go Girl...
    Kalypso's Katrina 1 Year later
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y5QdWFHd28

    ~~~~~Welcome~~~Back~~&~~Here's A little more about us
    and them.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmk1dToZYGo&NR=1
    Try to remember to send it and we thank you.
    Sincerely Kalypso, you doing it to it
    Big TIME...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmTnnTitEjY

    Thank you
    Hilton Family and Blackstone group.

    Thank you for taking the time needed.
    To read into this blessing we feel is found,
    in given in our time and talent needed we have came this far
    in bartering for New Orleans
    Again thank you
    Sincerely
    Chairman of Hilton
    Richard Howard Hilton

    http://hiltonworldwide.hilton.com/en/ww/promotions/hf_charitiesorgani...
    &
    Senior Chairman
    Peter, G. Peterson
    http://www.blackstone.com/index.html
    Michael Chae
    David Tolley

    " Working in faith '

    2Barter, Google & YouTube
    your first Net Casting company in Real time.
    Enjoy faith NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN.
    A CLICK Away to see us.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmk1dToZYGo&NR=1

    ~~~Welcome~~Back~~Here~~is~~what~~we~~Mean~~About~~Bartering...

    Thank you New York Times for your barter for 2Barter.
    2Barter, Google & YouTube
    thanks you big time
    http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/12/us/nationalspecial/12exile.html?ref...
    Working in Faith "
    with the New York Times
    http://select.nytimes.com/gst/tsc.html?URI=http://select.nytimes.com/...

    More to come soon hopefully Today
    http://groups.google.com/group/peguins-host/browse_thread/thread/b067...
    We hope for it sure seems to us that New Orleans needs some good
    news
    real soon.
    Right Mr Google?
    "THIS IS A REAL BUSINESS"
    http://www.business.com/search/rslt_default.asp?vt=all&type=web&query...
    #2 "2Barter
    http://www.google.com
    #3 YouTube"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnlCz1P95WM
    2Barter, Google, YouTube & New Orleans Kalypso's
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y18ijTPfBME
    --~--~------Paris-----Hilton--~--~----~Maybe~--~-----~One~--~-------
    ~Day~--­~---
    Who knows? Please help us in telling.
    Groups "Peguins-Host" group.
    to see more of others Groups please do
    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.letterman/search?group=alt.fan...
    To post to this group, send email to

    For more options, visit this group at
    http://groups.google.com/group/peguins-host?hl=en
    -~----------~----~----~----~
    Sent------~----~------~--~---E-Mails------~----~------~--~---
    From: Craig Oral Somerford <>
    http://www.daytonamagic.com/Comedy Magic Items1/bananacow.gif
    Subject: Surly to forgive and forget, is to go forward.
    Mailed-By: googlegroups.com
    To: "{Please forward to Senior Chairman Peter, G. Peterson, Michael
    Chae}" <>
    Cc: Great for eBooks <>, Google AdSense
    <>, AdWords Support
    <>, ""
    <>, YouTube Service <>,
    {Mr Barack & The Smithsonian Institution} <>, #
    1
    on the Web <>, "{Steve Jobs,}"
    <>, Staff Fifth Ave Apple Store
    <>, Peguins-Host <peguins-