    shortly. the employee told me to go to blockbuster.com/total and enter
    the code there.

    , Nov 3, 2006

  2. Alan Smithee Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >i was just at my local blockbuster and they were giving out flyers for
    > a free month. the promo code is 39326, but the code will only work for
    > the next month or two because because they are going back to 2 weeks
    > free trial. i just signed up for it and i should be getting my movies
    > shortly. the employee told me to go to blockbuster.com/total and enter
    > the code there.

    That promo code is for your store to get credit...

    For those who want to help out THEIR store [Stores get credit (money) for
    each activation, which gets distributed to the employees... eventually] look
    at one of your receipts and type in the five digit number at the bottom of
    it {Example: if it says "12345-01-11/07/06 18:40", type in "12345"].

    --
    Alan Smithee

    Alan Smithee, Nov 8, 2006

  3. Citizen Bob Guest

    On Wed, 08 Nov 2006 05:27:44 GMT, "Alan Smithee"
    <> wrote:

    >>i was just at my local blockbuster and they were giving out flyers for
    >> a free month. the promo code is 39326, but the code will only work for
    >> the next month or two because because they are going back to 2 weeks
    >> free trial. i just signed up for it and i should be getting my movies
    >> shortly. the employee told me to go to blockbuster.com/total and enter
    >> the code there.

    >That promo code is for your store to get credit...

    >For those who want to help out THEIR store [Stores get credit (money) for
    >each activation, which gets distributed to the employees... eventually] look
    >at one of your receipts and type in the five digit number at the bottom of
    >it {Example: if it says "12345-01-11/07/06 18:40", type in "12345"].

    I tried "39326" but I don't see any evidence it worked in My Account.

    I don't want to mess around and accidentally resubscribe if I have to
    pay.

    Will I get an email acknowledging a free month.

    --

    "First and last, it's a question of money. Those men who own the earth
    make the laws to protect what they have. They fix up a sort of fence or

    Citizen Bob, Nov 8, 2006
  4. Alan Smithee Guest

    The offer is for new subscribers, not for those already subscribed.

    Alan Smithee, Nov 8, 2006