    guy flipping the bird with both hands. It's kind of hard to describe, but
    anyone who's seen it should know what I'm talking about. If someone has
    it, please post it here. TIA!

    Ryan, Apr 18, 2006

  2. Ryan

    Guest Guest

    flipping the bird?

    Guest, Apr 18, 2006

  3. Ryan

    Deano Guest

    wrote:
    > flipping the bird?
    >
    > "Ryan" <> wrote in message
    >> I remember a while back seeing in chat a 1-line ASCII representation
    >> of a guy flipping the bird with both hands. It's kind of hard to
    >> describe, but anyone who's seen it should know what I'm talking
    >> about. If someone has it, please post it here. TIA!

    I believe he means "giving the finger" m'lud.

    Deano, Apr 18, 2006
  4. Ryan

    Zitty Guest

    "Ryan" <> wrote in message
    >I remember a while back seeing in chat a 1-line ASCII representation of a
    > guy flipping the bird with both hands. It's kind of hard to describe, but
    > anyone who's seen it should know what I'm talking about. If someone has
    > it, please post it here. TIA!

    _ _
    |_| |_|
    | | /^^^\ | |
    _| |_ (| "o" |) _| |_
    _| | | | _ (_---_) _ | | | |_
    | | | | |' | | _ | |_ | | | | | | |
    | | / (. .) \ | |
    \ / / /| |\ \ \ /
    \ / / / | ' | \ \ \ /
    \ \/ / | U | \ \/ /
    \__/ || || \__/
    ooO Ooo

    Zitty, Apr 18, 2006
  5. Ryan

    joevan Guest

    On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 11:40:55 +0100, <> wrote:

    >flipping the bird?
    >
    >"Ryan" <> wrote in message
    >>I remember a while back seeing in chat a 1-line ASCII representation of a
    >> guy flipping the bird with both hands. It's kind of hard to describe, but
    >> anyone who's seen it should know what I'm talking about. If someone has
    >> it, please post it here. TIA!

    ! |!
    | | /^^^\ | |
    _| |_ (| "o" |) _( |_
    _| | | | _ (_---_) _ | | | |_
    | | | | |' | | _ | |_ | | | | |' | |
    | | / (. .) \ | |
    \ / / /| \ \ \ /
    \ / / / | ' | \ \ \ /
    \ \/ / | U | \ \/ /
    \__/ || || \__/
    000
    ))))))
    (00 00)
    (00 00)
    and for the same reason."

    joevan, Apr 18, 2006
  6. Ryan

    Guest

    But didn't the OP say he was looking for a *ONE-LINE* image? If that's
    really what he meant, I hope someone comes up with it, because I'm
    curious to see how it was done.

    , Apr 18, 2006
  7. Ryan

    Zitty Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > But didn't the OP say he was looking for a *ONE-LINE* image? If that's
    > really what he meant, I hope someone comes up with it, because I'm
    > curious to see how it was done.

    _ _
    |_| |_| | | /^^^\ | |
    _| |_ (| "o" |) _| |_ _| | | | _ (_---_) _ | | | |_ | | | |
    |' | | _ | |_ | | | | | | | | | / (. .) \ |
    \ / / /| |\ \ \ / \ / / / | ' | \ \ \
    / \ \/ / | U | \ \/ / \__/ || || \__/
    ooO Ooo

    :)

    Zitty, Apr 18, 2006
  8. Ryan

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:,
    spewed forth:
    > But didn't the OP say he was looking for a *ONE-LINE* image? If that's
    > really what he meant, I hope someone comes up with it, because I'm
    > curious to see how it was done.

    Yeah - I'd be adding that to my list of cute things to put at the end of my
    sentences ;o)

    Toolman Tim, Apr 18, 2006
  9. Toolman Tim wrote:

    > In news:,
    > spewed forth:
    >> But didn't the OP say he was looking for a *ONE-LINE* image? If that's
    >> really what he meant, I hope someone comes up with it, because I'm
    >> curious to see how it was done.

    > Yeah - I'd be adding that to my list of cute things to put at the end of
    > my sentences ;o)

    Does anyone over 14 use flipping-off ASCII art? :)

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 18, 2006
  10. Ryan

    Scraggy Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:

    > Does anyone over 14 use flipping-off ASCII art? :)

    <waves>

    members. Groucho Marx

    Scraggy, Apr 18, 2006
  11. Ryan

    justthisonetimeiguess420

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    ..!..('-')..!..

    its really self explanatory

    justthisonetimeiguess420, Mar 15, 2009
  12. Ryan

    johnnylanguage

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    better late than never i guess.... how about this

    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

    johnnylanguage, Sep 9, 2009
  13. Ryan

    DangerOZ