    DVD's???

    Thanks,

    Robert
    RS, Jul 31, 2006

  2. RS

    Pat Guest

    It probably varies by store, but generally yes.

    Pat, Jul 31, 2006

  3. RS

    WiNK Guest

    "RS" <> wrote in message
    > Hi Can anyone reply and tell me whether those 1 hr photo places such as
    > Walmart or Shoppers Drug Mart (Canada) can print stored photos off of
    > DVD's???
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Robert

    Every "one hour place" I've come across has one of those little self-serve
    kiosks you can use.... whether you have a memory card, DVD, etc. I just
    developed some of mine from a DVD just weeks ago.

    (Additional hint: Don't wait until you have 400+ pics to develop. Laziness
    doesn't pay. heh)

    Nadine
    WiNK, Jul 31, 2006