    Comptia A+/Netowrk+ slammed ..and just on my way to MCSE
    soon after i do this exam..im 19 and needing a Job any
    advice would be appreciated here.
    Brian, Dec 26, 2003

  2. Brian

    aristides Guest

    hey brian how was the 70-210?...what is the passing score?

    ----- Brian wrote: -----

    Hey ggroup, nice to see the spam still circulates from
    some ppl who obtain that .net passport huh? anyway im on
    my way to MCSA im working on exam 70-218 , passed 70-
    210,70-215 with no problem..I thought the exams were easy
    considering if you prepare for the stuff...also ive got
    aristides, Dec 26, 2003

  3. Brian

    Brian Guest

    Hey man the 210 wasnt bad at all, its more client
    troubleshooting..the 215 was the one i was more worried
    about..you should be fine if you prepare and take some
    practice exams

    Brian, Dec 27, 2003
  4. Brian

    Brian Guest

    625 or something like that was passing..though you never
    know how close you are..you just know pass/fail

    Brian, Dec 27, 2003