  1. Guest

    does anyone know when the final version of 1.7 is coming out?
    , Apr 21, 2004

  2. writes:

    > does anyone know when the final version of 1.7 is coming out?

    The target is 5/21, but there are still two release candidates scheduled
    between now and then so don't be surprised if it gets pushed out some.

    http://mozilla.org/roadmap.html#milestone-schedule

    --
    Good judgment comes from experience.
    Experience comes from bad judgment.
    Caffeine Junkie, Apr 21, 2004

  3. wrote:

    > does anyone know when the final version of 1.7 is coming out?

    http://www.mozilla.org/roadmap.html

    The roadmap is still in need of a complete rewrite, but it is revised
    periodically with new information as to antispated release dates.
    Scroll on down, and you will see they are currently planning an RC1,
    RC2, leading to a 1.7 final on May 21st. You can also see the same
    information here:

    http://www.mozilla.org/roadmap/release-status.html

    Expect a glitch or two, but I would expect it by the end of May.

    Lee
    --
    Leonidas Jones, Mozilla Champion
    Learn about the Champs! http://mozillachampions.mozdev.org