    "Redirection limi for this URL exceeded. Unable to Load the requested
    page. This maybe caused by Cookies that are blocked"

    What can I do to correct this ?

    =FLASH=, Jan 13, 2004

  2. =FLASH=

    dantu Guest

    =FLASH= wrote:

    > Since upgrading to 1.5 from 1.4
    > I sometimes get this message
    >
    > "Redirection limi for this URL exceeded. Unable to Load the requested
    > page. This maybe caused by Cookies that are blocked"
    >
    > What can I do to correct this ?

    Flash

    Entirely depends on where you are getting this message. It may
    be an error or bug, but it could also be the fact that the page itself
    is generating the error. Can you share the url where you see this message?

    dantu, Jan 16, 2004

  3. =FLASH=

    =FLASH= Guest

    dantu wrote:

    > =FLASH= wrote:
    >
    >> Since upgrading to 1.5 from 1.4
    >> I sometimes get this message
    >>
    >> "Redirection limi for this URL exceeded. Unable to Load the requested
    >> page. This maybe caused by Cookies that are blocked"
    >>
    >> What can I do to correct this ?
    >>

    > Flash
    >
    > Entirely depends on where you are getting this message. It may
    > be an error or bug, but it could also be the fact that the page itself
    > is generating the error. Can you share the url where you see this message?

    I will mark down the URL next time
    But it doesn't happen on Explorer
    If I get that message on 1.5, I go to explorer and have no problems

    =FLASH=, Jan 20, 2004
  4. =FLASH=

    Guest

    I had this problem for a while until I figured out I had cookies blocked
    on certain pages. specifically the NY Times Movie review. I unblocked
    the cookies from the main page but other pages wouldn't load from the
    same section. I had to unblock all cookies from all the corresponding pages.
    =FLASH= wrote:
    > Since upgrading to 1.5 from 1.4
    > I sometimes get this message
    >
    > "Redirection limi for this URL exceeded. Unable to Load the requested
    > page. This maybe caused by Cookies that are blocked"
    >
    > What can I do to correct this ?

    , Jan 29, 2004
  5. =FLASH=

    =FLASH= Guest