    - /\/\anzoor -- -- http://manzoor.intRnauts.com/ -

    "Corrupt politicians make the other ten percent look bad."
    --- Henry Kissinger

    Manzoorul Hassan, Dec 17, 2003

  2. Manzoorul Hassan

    Otto J. Guest

    > I'm looking for 1.4 Gb blank DVD+R medias. I have found some -R and RAM
    > (though they seem fairly much more expensive than the 4.7Gb ones), but
    > no +R so far :eek:(
    >
    > Any ideas where I might find some?

    Out of curiosity: Why would you want that?

    Mvh. Otto

    Otto J., Dec 17, 2003

  3. Manzoorul Hassan

    ThePunisher Guest

    Otto J. wrote:
    > > I'm looking for 1.4 Gb blank DVD+R medias. I have found some -R and
    > > RAM (though they seem fairly much more expensive than the 4.7Gb
    > > ones), but no +R so far :eek:(
    > >
    > > Any ideas where I might find some?

    > Out of curiosity: Why would you want that?
    >
    > Mvh. Otto

    Gamecube games.

    --
    ThePunisher

    Chap with the wings there, put 5 rounds in him.

    ThePunisher, Dec 18, 2003
  4. ThePunisher wrote:
    > Otto J. wrote:
    >
    >>>I'm looking for 1.4 Gb blank DVD+R medias. I have found some -R and
    >>>RAM (though they seem fairly much more expensive than the 4.7Gb
    >>>ones), but no +R so far :eek:(
    >>>
    >>>Any ideas where I might find some?

    >>Out of curiosity: Why would you want that?
    >>
    >>Mvh. Otto

    > Gamecube games.

    Actually
    1) a lot of the footage I'm putting on disc is only about 15-20 minutes
    long. I don't like to put multiple days/events on the same disc
    2) I find it easier to work with shorter (half hour, or less) video at
    a time
    3) I'm hoping that eventually, the smaller discs will be cheaper than
    then larger ones (this is not the case today)
    4) Also, I am not giving up the larger discs. I will conctinue to use
    them when I Have longer footage to put on a disc
    5) The smaller discs are cooler ;o)

    I'm doing the same thing for blank CDs already ;o) So for me it's more
    of a natural need/want/requirement.

    Manzoorul Hassan, Dec 19, 2003