0800 JET XTRA, my adventures.

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Paul, Oct 27, 2004.

  1. Paul

    Paul Guest

    You may be interested in this!

    At the bottom of the TCNZ JS Plan page it says, other ISPs click here.
    This takes you to a page with the old plans, implying that the new plans
    are not available to non-Xtra customers.

    If you click on ORDER, it pops up a window to order the new plan without
    Xtra's ISP fee.

    *confused*

    I called 0800 JET XTRA for confirmation and interrogated the CSR.

    She first told me that only Xtra customers are eligible for the new plans.

    So, I mentioned the order screen for non-Xtra customers and the fact
    that it *does* in give me the new plan price without the Xtra ISP charge.

    She then changed her story and said I can have the new plan while on
    Paradise and gave me the number for JetStream Provisioning, 0800 738 738.

    Dodgy. Think of all the other poor people that aren't in the know.

    Paul

    Paul, Oct 27, 2004