070-293 - question

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Marlin Munrow, Jun 5, 2004.

  1. Marlin Munrow, Jun 5, 2004

  2. Moc-2278: not specific in a chapter but through it take introductio

    the following two books has concept
    Training Kit: Chapter
    Sybex Study guid: Chapter

    ----- Marlin Munrow wrote: ----

    Has anyone seen any good primers for clustering study at home

    Thanks in advanc

    ===============================
    My Hero
    http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/30/index.htm
    (remove vroomfondle to email me
    ===============================

    =?Utf-8?B?R2FybmV0IDMyMQ==?=, Jun 6, 2004

  3. Thanks!

    I've got to agree - the MOC is best. MSPress doesnt have enough
    detail for the complexity of the scenarios in the new 293 exam.

    Time to go buy sybex methinks

    I'm finding actually being able to set up a cluster of more than one
    machine at home has really helped clarify my understanding.

    I'm using VMWare workstation

    http://www.vmware.com/community/thread.jspa?threadID=896&tstart=90

    This allows you to set up a DC and 2 x 2003 enterprise servers and
    actually do more than look at the interface.

    Anyone else got any other ideas ?

    On Sat, 5 Jun 2004 22:01:03 -0700, "Garnet 321"
    <> wrote:

    >Moc-2278: not specific in a chapter but through it take introduction
    >
    >the following two books has concepts
    >Training Kit: Chapter 7
    >Sybex Study guid: Chapter 9
    >

    > ----- Marlin Munrow wrote: -----
    >
    > Hi
    >
    > Has anyone seen any good primers for clustering study at home?
    >
    > Thanks in advance

    My Hero:

    Marlin Munrow, Jun 6, 2004
  4. The MS Press books have far more information on clustering than the MOC for 2278. I took the 2278 class and there was virtually no info on clustering. I was actually quite impressed with the MS Press book compared to the class. The best thing I can tell you is to play around with clustering if at all possible. That will give you the best chances. Good Luck!

    =?Utf-8?B?VG9kZCBMb256bw==?=, Jun 8, 2004