    Ivan Koren Guest

    Does anyone have 070-290.vce ?
    Can't find any link to download it.

    Ivan Koren, Apr 12, 2007

  2. "Ivan Koren" <> wrote in news:evl06m$61m$:

    > Does anyone have 070-290.vce ?
    > Can't find any link to download it.

    The only reference to VCE's I can find are from TEST(F@C)K!NG so please
    leave your MCP ID here so the proper MS authority can help you find what
    you are really looking for - a way to lose all of your certifications
    forever.

    Red Swingline Stapler, Apr 12, 2007

  3. Ivan Koren

    CBIC Guest

    "Red Swingline Stapler" <> wrote in message
    > "Ivan Koren" <> wrote in news:evl06m$61m$:
    >
    >> Does anyone have 070-290.vce ?
    >> Can't find any link to download it.
    >>

    > The only reference to VCE's I can find are from TEST(F@C)K!NG so please
    > leave your MCP ID here so the proper MS authority can help you find what
    > you are really looking for - a way to lose all of your certifications
    > forever.

    Don't listen to this poster. My friend Tom over at MS has this file. Email
    him at with your MCP ID. Tell him I sent you and you'll
    get special treatment.

    CBIC, Apr 12, 2007