    Just wondering if anybody has had any similar issues with their
    transcript and how it was sorted, if it did get sorted?

    Thanks, John T.

    Marraboy, Aug 15, 2005

  2. Never had that kind of issue, but you've followed protocol. Microsoft should
    respond. Only question is did you email or call MS?

    May want to make the call to speed things up.

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/northamerica.asp

    --
    rev

    MCT/MCNGP #44
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Aug 16, 2005

  3. Never had that issue as well.

    Anyways, MS takes around 5 biz days to answer email calls.

    Best of luck.

    Siqueira, Felipe, Aug 16, 2005
  4. Marraboy

    Transcrit Guest

    only for XP U will get transcript. For remaining u have to see in ur account
    in VUE Pearson.

    Transcrit, Aug 16, 2005
  5. Marraboy

    Marraboy Guest

    Transcrit wrote:
    > only for XP U will get transcript. For remaining u have to see in ur account
    > in VUE Pearson.

    This isn't true. All other exams that Ive passed (including XP) are
    shown on my transcript. You can only get a welcome pack for a
    particular certification when you pass the exams required.

    When you pass the XP exam you can request a MCP pack etc.

    Anyway... I have made numerous calls to Microsoft and Prometric and it
    still isn't on my transcript, seems that Prometric were uploading the
    incorrect exam details!

    JT

    Marraboy, Aug 23, 2005