  1. I am getting ready to take 070-290 exam abd I was wondering if anyone knows
    if there is a pool of simulation questions where the exam questions will come
    from or if the questions will be taken from anywhere in the books
    =?Utf-8?B?RGF2ZQ==?=, Jun 14, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RGF2ZQ==?=

    Orin Thomas Guest

    On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 12:55:06 -0700, Dave wrote:

    > I am getting ready to take 070-290 exam abd I was wondering if anyone knows
    > if there is a pool of simulation questions where the exam questions will come
    > from or if the questions will be taken from anywhere in the books

    Simulations can be anything mentioned in the objectives. Although there
    will be a finite number of simulations, expect to be able to perform any
    task mentioned as an objective by the 290 exam.

    In the MS Press books, attempts are made to provide hands on exercises
    that map to the objectives. This doesn't mean that those exercises appear
    in simulations, but they are a good starting point for your own practice.

    Orin
    http://www.certtutor.net
    Orin Thomas, Jun 15, 2005